BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
I love shopping at Macy's because of their variety of brands! Occasionally they will have a sale which sweetens the deal! They carry high quality items for the home, women, men and children! I definitely would recommend checking it out if you haven't already!
Liana M.
I love shopping from Macys . I go there every time I have my 20% coupon. I find great deals on cute tops, dresses and shoes!! I love their selection of shoes! Aside from the clothing the housewares is my go too for entertaining pieces and wedding gifts!.
Melody V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Macys is a great department store with more affordable prices than many other department stores.  I love buying the free people brand, and macy's often has really good sales on that brand.  Macy's has pretty much anything you could every want.
Diana M.
I got a record player from Macy's the other month, and I really love it. I had a gift card, and the record player was on sale! Plus, I get a lot of shoes at Macy's, and the shoes are really nice. It is a great department store that I will always shop at.
Claudia
I love Macy's because that's where I go to buy my fragrances and makeup at the Impulse counter!
I just wish they sold a few more brands of makeup! The quality of their products is outstanding and I really love shopping there! I highly recommend Macy's!
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love shopping on Macy's.com! I have a card with them so it automatically links when I'm purchasing items online. I also like that you can see all available coupons to use at checkout so you don't have to spend time going through promotions sent to your email.
Rhianna C.
Pasadena, tx
I honestly just go to Macy's just to get my Ralph Lauren shirts and my Levi pants. And also for there makeup section I don't shop here that often just because it's a little pricey and also the Macy's closet to me just closed down soo I'm kinda out of luck
Amy J.
Macy's.com carries a little or maybe a lot of everything. They stock too many brands for me to list and this makes me happy. It really is one stop shopping home, beauty, clothing kitchen. if you can dream it up you can find it here.
E L.
They have some nice items and good basics. The stores and service have fallen by the wayside at times.  They are constantly running sales and have some good deals. For the most part they are a pretty decent place to get items for the whole family
Jazmine R.
Buford, GA
I go to Macy's every time I go to the mall. They always have a safe in something but sometimes the sale isn't worth it they are still high priced. Which to me is the down side but I still recommended shopping here because they have a wide selection.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?