BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Tiandra W.
Macys always has great deals to offer! My favorite part in Macys is the backstage area where you can find makeup, skincare, clothes, shoes, etc. for a huge clearance price! I recently purchased 3 pairs of shoes and only spent a total of $65!! I bought some black heels, tommy shoes, and some cute sandals!
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE MACYS! So let me start of by saying they have a bunch of everything here. Makeup, household items, kitchenware, bedroom. I bought a $400 goosedown comforter here for $80 on sale. And they almost always have sales similar to this. I recommend Macy's if you want to find luxury items at sale prices.
LaTasha W.
I buy clothes, shoes, purses, perfume, and makeup from here. I love Macy's. I don't shop here often, but when I do I go all in. It can be a bit expensive, but I love the store. Great quality things.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
I do really like to shop on this website and it was really easy website to navigate and buy stuff off of. I also do like how many filters and how concise you can get your search to be. Also on Macy’s.com they have a lot of available items.
Caryn T.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
While it seems that Macy's in-store experience has dwindled based on my recent visits, its online shopping has continued to improve. There are frequent sales on high-quality store brands, as well as other designer brands. We will continue to be customers of this respected chain.
Heather T.
I wish Macys.com offered free shipping more often.  On occasion, they offer free shipping at $25 and up which is nice, but most times, it's $99+.  They do, however, offer good quality clothing, a decent variety and I would recommend shopping there based on that alone.
Ashlee B.
Macy's.com often has great deals on beautify items and clothes, which is what I purchase most often from this site. There is a large variety of women's plus-size clothing which I appreciate. I have never had a negative experience while shopping at Macy's.com highly recommend'
Valerie J.
This website is very easy to navigate and it's always having a sale. I prefer to shop Macy's online instead of in store because of the discounts and my ability to sort through all the clothing with my preferences. I've also never had a problem with shippings or returns so I'm a loyal customer for life.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Macys.com is an even better version of a Macy's store. Obviously. But there's so much more inventory and you can read reviews on clothing and shoes and accessories, and the best thing is, you can return it to a store if you need to. And they are alwaysssss having a sale!
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really only use the website for their make up sales because you usually get some freebies or a way better discount when you buy online vs in store! Also, the checkout process is easy and fast. Just link it to your pay pal and you will easily spend all of your paychecks.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.