BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
The only thing I don't like is that I can't fill my perfume Bottle over the internet and I still get customer service there. I also like clearance racks!
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
So, if the app wasn't such a let down I would have gone all thw way with these stars. I love these products and I love sales. I hate shopping on the app.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
I have used Macy.com to buy gifts for family members. I recieved fast shipping of my product in a secure safe packaging. The items were quality products.
I Am a big online shopper and at Macy's I always find what I need. From clothing, shoes and Make up. The best part is that I get the products very fast.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
They have great coupons and deals going on all of the time. They also have a user friendly app that you can easily browse for what you are searching for.
Erin M.
Covington, KY
The website is easy to navigate and search. Provided you filters for your searches. Their shipping is fast and pretty accurate. Return to store is easy.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
I buy perfumes and cologne at Macy's and that's number one store to go for it and Lancôme product-that's where I get it. Great customer service there!!!
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love how easy it is to search for items, and they have many categories to choose from. They have good deals on items I like, and the shipping is quick.
Denise A.
Imperial,CA
I love Macy's ! They have such beautiful clothing for everyone . Also the clothing are very good material. It's not too expensive it an reasonable price.
Donna B.
Lots to choose from, well organized and easy to find options. Love the filter options - makes it easy to pair down and find something that works for you.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?