BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
If you want designer items but without a crazy price, Macy’s always has that option. I only buy my handbags from Macy’s because of their incredible sales!
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
Love the free shipping they offer on beauty items! Macy's have a variety of brands and always have sales. I will be Christmas shopping with them this year!
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I have always had a great experience with macy.com. If you ever have a issue with your purchase, you can return at the store with no hassle. It's perfect.
Daphne W.
I love that Macys has just about evething you need from luxury beauty/cosmetics, clothing, shoes, furniture, jewelery and more!!! Great quality for most!!
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
I love Macys.com it's much easier to find what you want online than in the store. Also they have a lot of good deals when you hold a credit card with them.
Vyanne C.
Macy's has lots of designer clothing and accessories for a great price. MY favorite makeup store MAC is usually located inside of the store which is awesoe
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
They have great customer service that are willing to help when you have a question and they always have great deals and discounts codes variety of clothes
Kelly T.
I have ordered from here once and it was a good experience. Website was easy to use and they had coupons. Shipping didn't take long. I will use them again.
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a big store that lately I am going more often, I find discounts and variety in place, normal prices and excellent brands on display, I recommend it
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love shopping Macy's online. You find much better deals, than in the store. I would recommend that others check out the site before going into the store
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?