BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Brooke K.
Love Macy's! They always have the best sales. The website is easy to use and they always have good quality items. I always buy baby clothes through the sales.
krenare b.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love doing shopping online at macys.com. its so easy and convenient. They ship your items fast and let you know when they ship them and when they will arrive
Madison R.
Macy's carries all of my favorite high end brands. They have a huge selection of everything. They always run good sales and have great coupons for cardholders.
Keely T.
This is my absolute favorite online store! They take care of all my needs! Everything is so organized and easy to find. The customer service is magnificent!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I order a lot from Macys they usually have free shipping and will get your items to you ASAP! Highly recommend Macys I tend to always order cosmetics!
April B.
I have loved my makeup that I have purchased online at Macy's. Shipping has always been fast for me and there is almost always a promo code for a good deal.
Nicole R.
Macys is hit or miss. Sometimes I find really great deals and leave the store with bags of goodies and other times I am paying a fortune for a pair of shoes!
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
I love Macy's. I have never had an issue with my online orders. Returns and exchanges are super easy, and if course the clothes are always the best quality!
Carol F.
Columbus
I downloaded the Macy's app and love it. It's convenient to pull up shop whenever I want to. Ordering is easy and I like that I can track shipment as well.
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
You can find anything you want on here plus it tells you where the product you want is available. The online ordering and in store pick up is so convenient
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?