BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

|| ⚡.
Collierville
I really like going into Macy’s for athletic wear and finding good quality workout gear or shoes for cheaper. I also find that my dad loves most of their clothes and make it easy for me to find him gifts there.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
I love the products that Macy's sells, but it's really difficult to find my size. Macys.com takes that struggle away. I can search for specific clothing types, narrow down by size, color and brand (if I want), and order easily. There are several shipping options and returns are hassle-free both by mail or in-store. Now I rarely go to the mall because everything is available from my phone or computer. Easy!
I have only had good experiences when shopping at Macy's or at Macys.com.  Their reputation for taking care of their customer's needs has always proven to be true, going the exra mile to bring satisfaction and a smile has brought me back to their store many times over the years.
Asma A.
I like to shop at Macy’s. Prices are reasonable and affordable. Sometimes you can find some good deals on name brand items. I like it’s variety of brands choices. This is my go to place for office jewelry too.
Veronica M.
This department store has everything from clothes to home goods. You can also find makeup booths like Lancôme and Estée Lauder which is great especially when they run promotions for free gifts. I shop here regularly especially for my Micheal Kors handbags which they sell and occasionally have on sale.
Irisi T.
Grand Rapids
I shop on macys.com all the time. I have an online account, 2 Macys credit cards. It is so odd that the status of you as a customer is tied to the credit card. If i am gold in one I get free
Shipping on the other cArd that I am silver I
Don’t. If I pay with another card does not count toward any of my statuses and no shipping deals apply when you don’t use the card that had the status. Very odd
lupita h.
Berwyn, IL
Many great thing to buy , service is kinda slow but great clothing ! The shoe department is kind of slow but either than that it is a great store in general . I shop there once in a while for an ocassion
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I love May's they have some very good deals! I got my Guess purse at a steal! They always have coupons and in store sales going on. I am never disappointed with my shopping experience online or in store!
Nicole P.
carson
Macy’s.com is amazing! I buy the majority of my make up there they have free and fast shipping and every product imaginable available. They carry all the major brands that I love and keep up with the trends
Jonnay V.
I really enjoy shopping at Macy's both in store and online. Both have a great selection, but sometimes they have different things so it's good that there is a variety. I've never had any problems with any of my orders, they all arrive promptly with exactly what I ordered. I love that you can use coupons online, it makes the buying experience so much more convenient and easy!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?