BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Anu M.
I love to buy from Macy’s.. friendly staff and good quality products .. love the customer support
Amanda C.
new york
I love shopping at Macy’s. Use to go all the time with my parents as they would get many things for my dad. Now I go for my husband. Great for holiday shopping.
Mailee L.
Warren, MI
I love how Macy have brand name products at a low price. I love buying my jewelry and purses from here. The store itself is very clean and gorgeous looking. 😍😍😍
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
I buy most of my bras on Macy’s. They tend to have the bras that fit was your Women. I don’t really buy anything else there but I always have a good experience.
Emily C.
Website is easy to navigate. Your rewards and coupons can be saved in your account. Lots of different products. Great customer service and selection of products
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Great place to shop for everyday and anything you can think of and they let you use coupons on basically everything so can you here that cha ching you will save
Morgan H.
['Forest', 'VA'], VA
Macy's is a great department store to shop at because they have so many great brands! I love shopping their free people section and makeup brands-especially mac
Ashley B.
Verona, PA
This is the closest large retailer to me and I always shop for gifts and quick items that I need. I also take advantage of their jewelry and clinique counter.
Jewel N.
Florissant, MO
Macy's is a good place to go for a range of price points. I can get the expensive perfume I like and then go to the next department and catch a deal on shoes.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Love Macy's! The quality of the products found there is second to none. They have good sales, coupons and you can use Plenti which gets you cash off purchase.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?