BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love Macy's! They have great prices and I love that they added a lot to their makeup collection. They sell great brands like sephora and multiple have makeup counters
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Our local store closed, so I'm limited to online shipping. Love the website and its organization. Good experience, great values. Will continue to shop here again and again. Recommend others to do so as well.
Rode R.
Pretty easy to use but sometimes the site will freeze. Things can be a bit expensive but can always find a good deal. Love to get shoes from there since they are good quality. I recommend it for shopping.
Logan R.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have such an amazing selection of clothes! No matter what your style is, you are sure to find something here! I love shopping here and can never get enough. I always recommend!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I receive coupons from Macy all the time and always like to just go and see what I can find there. From time to time, I find good quality clothing at great price.
Johnna R.
I have Botton foundation at Macy's the Estée Lauder foundation and also for colognes and dresses and clothes for the kids as well favorite purchase when they have sales going on
Heather B.
Charleston
My favorite thing about shopping online at Macy’s is the free shipping. Their clearance/sale department consists of items you actually want to buy and in a variety of sizes, colors, etc..
Don’t forget to check out the clearance shoes! I’ve taken advantage of some seriously discounted footwear.
Michelle C.
Cute dresses and skirts, a little pricy sometimes but it's also very good quality. Would recommend for times when you need something that looks nice but don't want to pay a fortune for.
Delfina L.
Joliet
I have ordered numerous products online through MACYS.COM and you can find better deals online than in stores. Shipping is usually free, you can apply coupons and arrives in days
Amazing store , the stuff are really expensive but everything is nicely neat, they have a every perfume you can think of. The makeup staff are always friendly , I love shopping there.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?