BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Morgan g.
Macy's is a great store in general. And their online shopping is great. They have a great selection especially because our local Macy's doesn't carry a lot and it offers great coupons.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I absolutely love Macy's but some of their stuff is just way overpriced so I don't shop there often. When I do I definitely look for deals or coupons or sales that they have going on.
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
I love the clothing selection at Macy's and I especially love the home decor. There are several quality brands that Macy's carries and I choose Macy's for almost all of our shopping.
Hollie M.
Valley Head
I’m usually satisfied with the quick shipping at Macy’s. However, my last order was supposed to arrive prior to Christmas. It didn’t and I returned it. It took weeks to get a refund.
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
They are always so over whelming when you walk through. And I always feel as if they are just trying to sell you on he lost expensive product. Not the product you really want or need.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers , FL
Macys is the perfect place to shop online. They have a variety of items for me to shop through. I can buy clothes, shoes, accessories, home goods, and makeup all on their website!!
Aliselina S.
Helena, MT
Macy's is hit or miss.  If I have the time to thoroughly browse ALL the racks, I can usually find amazing deals, but they are always so cram jammed, it is a bt of a challenge.
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
I️ bought a couple pairs of jeans online because they didn’t have the sizes in store. I️ got then super fast and one pair that I️ didn’t like I was able to return in store no problems
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
I've been an avid shopper of Macy's since I was a young child. Great selection, one day sales, and their clearance area selections keep me coming back. They are a staple in my life.
winifred o.
Lilburn, GA
Macy's is everyone's moms shop that they finally introduced us to! lol, Macy's is a place I go for good perfumes and just good deals! I love the jewelry collection. They are pricey
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?