BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I'm a huge fan of shopping online at Macy's because I can find what I want in the exact sizes assuming they aren't out of stock. The shipping is quick and prices are fair
Juanita B.
Great deals. Love the clearance section. Bought several Christmas gifts for my family and they all loved them. Will be doing more Christmas shopping next year at Macy's.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
The Macy's website has always been easy to use and search for me. It has pretty much all the inventory that I've seen in stores listed online, so that is really useful.
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
Macy's normally has great sales. A lot of people think Macy's is too expensive but their sales are awesome. You can easily find nice things for a good price. We even bought our knife set there and bedroom and kitchen stuff
Jessica Z.
I love the selection at Macy's. I don't go there too often anymore because prices can be a bit high. Alternatively, their sales can be quite good and watch for coupons.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Macy's has one of my favorite stores to shop at and I often do you shop online. I recently purchased a mattress for Macy's online and it arrived perfect and we love it.
Julee J.
They messed on a one day sale promotion that was supposed to last until midnight. I purchased my items about 11pm, and they charged me fill price. They fixed it within a week or so.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
I love shopping online at Macy's. They often have 20percent off coupons circulating too. It's a one stop shop for me when it comes to my wardrobe. I'd recommend it to others.
Lindsey W.
Rosamond, CA
One of my favorite department stores! Whenever I go out of town, finding a Macy's is a MUST! This store has everything from make up to clothes to kitchen appliances!!
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
I only buy shoes from Macy's . They have a nice selection and easy returns. You can return to any Macy store. It's easy and if you have a Macy's credit card they give an extra 15 to 20 percent off. Yes I would recommend Macy's.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?