BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
One of the top websites for accuracy and fast shipping in my opinion I have never had a bad experience while shopping at Macy's ! I love buying my cosmetics here. I don't have any complaints
member-620c6
Love love love the website. I’ve ordered clothes, jewelry, etc from Macy’s website. I’ve never had problems with receiving my orders or placing them. They also have a nice option that if you order online and they have it in store you can go pick it up.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Macy's always has a sale going on. Their prices are fair when they are on sale. Macy's is definitely not my go to store and if something is not on sale I find their prices are a little high.
Sofya G.
Relatively user-friendly. That's sad I wish that more popular brands would be the ones that came up first and surge rather than random stuff as sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for.
Morgan g.
Macy's is a great store in general. And their online shopping is great. They have a great selection especially because our local Macy's doesn't carry a lot and it offers great coupons.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I actually prefer buying from the website than going to the physical store unless I really need to try out something in person and it's quite pricey. But macys has a good return policy which is really good if you buy something that doesn't fit you or just doesn't work out. They also have a pick up option if you need something sameday/next day and you can just purchase online and then quickly grab it at the store which I find is very convenient for last minute clothes for events or for presents that I can't wait on delivery for or don't want to spend a lot extra for next day delivery. It's also great to buy online during large sales so I don't have to deal with people and still get the deals I want. I'm happy they have updated their website but hopefully they continue to change it more.
Monisa L.
South Point, OH
What’s not to love about Macy’s?! They are a bit on the pricey side but you can get remarkable deals if you shop a sale! I shop Macy’s mostly for my son but can usually always find cute stuff for myself too!
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Easy way to shop online. Macy’s has GREAT work clothing for the plus size woman. Their Alfani pants are my favorite. Flattering and they last forever. They are priced decently as well.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I absolutely love Macy's but some of their stuff is just way overpriced so I don't shop there often. When I do I definitely look for deals or coupons or sales that they have going on.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I got a lot of my Xmas gift online last year. It was helpful to get everything in one package and get it ready for the recipients. It was quick and easy and delivered in a timely manner.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.