BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Micaela D.
I love Macy's. They carry a great variety of brands and have sales all the time. In addition they have a great beauty selection that carries high end brands as well as impulse brands like NYX.
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
Macy’s always has so many promotions and sales that it’s easy to get designer clothing at amazing prices! Fast shipping, I just wish shipping was cheaper or free. My whole family shops on Macy’s website.
Stacia W.
I recently found the best jeans ever at Macy's- celebrity pink. They actually fit my body. I've bought them all online and shipping was fast. Also easy to return, though I kept them all ;)
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I only shop at Macy's when I cannot find what I am looking for elsewhere. They do offer a fair amount of products for reasonable prices, but there are other department stores that I prefer.
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
Macy’s online is just as good as the real store. Packaging could be better but still good quality. Delivers in good time, sizes are just as trying them on. Should all be accurate and good
Sarah H.
Love using ebates for this site. I mostly buy cosmetics from Macy's. Around the holidays they have fantastic deals (some only using ebates) on high end cosmetic holiday sets and fragrances.
Brenda L.
San Diego
I really like Macy's when they have sales but if they don't have sales I really don't go just because we can't afford much from there, the stuff can be pricy but they have awesome sales there!
D M.
Phoenix, AZ
Macy's makeup counter is always so helpful. And now that they have Mac in my local Macy's I love shopping there even more. With the holidays coming I can't wait for the make up gift packs.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
One of the top websites for accuracy and fast shipping in my opinion I have never had a bad experience while shopping at Macy's ! I love buying my cosmetics here. I don't have any complaints
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Macy's always has a sale going on. Their prices are fair when they are on sale. Macy's is definitely not my go to store and if something is not on sale I find their prices are a little high.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.