BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

winifred o.
Lilburn, GA
Macy's is everyone's moms shop that they finally introduced us to! lol, Macy's is a place I go for good perfumes and just good deals! I love the jewelry collection. They are pricey
Aliselina S.
Helena, MT
Macy's is hit or miss.  If I have the time to thoroughly browse ALL the racks, I can usually find amazing deals, but they are always so cram jammed, it is a bt of a challenge.
ADRIANA A.
Savannah, GA
I can always find good discounts and good products. I love how quickly I receive the products as well even though I get standard shipping, sometimes I get the products within 3 days
Phoebe T.
Puyallup, WA
I don't typically shop at Macy's but when I do it's a good experience! I usually shop there for shoes especially when they have good deals going on! Who doesn't love a good deal?!
Asmaa E.
st louis
At the beginning I thought they had the best offers,
For example, a discount on a shoes. I discovered that the original website of this shoes brand has a more discount than macy's
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Great sales around the holidays. I order Martha Stewart sheets and shoes most often that go on sale up to 40% off! Free shipping and coupon codes are available most of the time!
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I tend to buy online from Macy's because it's easier and the one near me doesn't have a good selection of stuff. There is always coupons too and you get cashback by using ebates.
Eden L.
I really dont have much time for mall shopping. When I know an item is carried at macys, and know my sizing for that brand accurately, I skip the hassle and order online. So much easier
Jennifer B.
Avondale, AZ
I regularly use macys website for beauty products and I love that they now have a pick up in store option. As soon as I get there I can just grab my order and go. Super convenient.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I recently had to purchase sandals that were a half size larger than a normally wear because the size I normally wear were not carried in that shoe. I thought that was so weird!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?