BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Amanda B.
Somerville, AL
The closest Macy's store is 2 hours away, So I don't go there very often. I opt to use their website go order instead. I love it. It's convenient and everything is delivered straight to my door.
Camila O.
North Miami
really good deals BUT online I can’t go inside the store I think is really really expensive, online you can use coupons discounts and the same clothes and products are always low price
Teresa H.
I like buying from them if I can find something on sale. The shipping can eat the sale price up if you are not careful. Very good quality if you buy the right product. Watch what you are buying. Yes, I still buy from here and will continue purchasing from them.
Erin P.
Easy to navigate through the sight and find what you are looking for. I do plenty of holiday and birthday shopping via macys.com. Keep an eye out for great random sale deals that may pop up!
Tricia S.
Texas
I do a lot of shopping on Macy’s.com for my bedding. Wish there were more options to choose from, from different brands on size. I also order shoes and clothing as well. I don’t have to return bc sizing is good. Shipping is fast
Cursten S.
The only thing that I do not like about Macy's online is that the coupons are used differently than in the store. I feel like if I use a coupon in the store I can use the same coupon online.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I use the macys website to do a lot of online shopping. I find that there items are more pricey but only because the brands are higher end. I've always had a pleasant shopping experience here.
Mafer B.
Culpeper, VA
Macy's is nice but sometimes expensive. They do have good sales going on sometimes. I love more the Black Friday sale that they have over the summer. Many styles to choose from. Good store.
D M.
Phoenix, AZ
Macy's makeup counter is always so helpful. And now that they have Mac in my local Macy's I love shopping there even more. With the holidays coming I can't wait for the make up gift packs.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I only shop at Macy's when I cannot find what I am looking for elsewhere. They do offer a fair amount of products for reasonable prices, but there are other department stores that I prefer.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.