BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

B. M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Macy's is a always a go to for me. They are constantly having sales so I rarely pay full price for anything. They have great customer support and service. Shipping is usually very quick as well.
Kristen W.
Love the variety of products offered, and the frequent sales. Their rewards programs show they value their customers, and I love that there are styles for all ages. One of my go-to shopping stops!
Tracy I.
Birmingham, AL
I order a pair of Franco Sarto slides from Macy.com and the service was amazing! The shoes were at my door in less than 48 hours. I do love the the shoes, but I believe I love Macy's.com more!!!
Shirley Q.
Sandy Springs, GA
My go to for everything that I need and more. I love the convenience of what's available. The shopping experience is always so good. I also checkout or interact with res who don't mind assisting
Andrea D.
I love shopping for beauty and skincare. All items in the beauty department are free shipping all the time! It's one of the only sites that offers that! They carry a wide variety of brands too!
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Just recently I had to do three separate orders and did not run as smoothly as I was hoping for. Would I order again from the website probably not but I would definitely rather go into the store
Ashley M.
The quality of products at Macy's is awesome. It's often that they send me a 20% off coupon. And I can usually find a free shipping. I love the ease.of buying online and getting it at my door.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I was so happy during Black Friday to be able to purchase early online I had no trouble getting the item I wanted at the great sale price even got free shipping totally worth it and will shop there again
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
I like the ability to shop online and pick up in store. Sometimes you get better savings when shopping online. Very affordable compared to other competitors. I shop Macy's at least 4-5 times a year.
Jana M. G.
Love to shop at Macy's because it's close by and always has something if I'm not shopping for anything specific. Good prices and many options when it comes to shoes cloths bags and other items.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.