BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
Macy’s is a great store ! It has every thing you could want ! Perfumes, watches, makeup, clothes, shoes dresses, and much more. There are plenty of registers so that the lines aren’t so big. This store is just awesome !
Lucia C.
Tucson, AZ
Macy’s is a great place to shop because I can find really good deals on expensive brands, and use coupons to get the best discounts possible. I have shopped for several things on Macy’s.com and I am never disappointed.
Angie G.
Draper, UT
Macy’s is one of the only places I’m ever able to fine bras that fit and their website is a godsend. Timely delivery, user-friendly interface, and the world’s most responsive customer service team. What’s not to love?
Lynette K.
Tucson, AZ
Fairly quick and free shipping with minimum purchase amount. Great deals and clearance prices without having to get to a store. No problems with orders in the past. Will continue to use website in the future. Thanks!
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
Love shopping online and being able to use great coupons to save even more! One of my favorite things is to be able to get sale items so macys is the best!

Follow me on insta and i will follow back:
Stylewithsamijo0n
billy J.
Great store that carries a variety of retail products with friendly staff. Has a website for in home shoppers, and local stores for shoppers who like to browse and try items. I would recommend everyone shop here.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
I love shopping at Macy’s because they always have good sales going on and their order online and pick up in store is great because they look for what you’re buying you don’t have to waste time looking for something and you might not even find.
Asma A.
I like to shop at Macy’s. Prices are reasonable and affordable. Sometimes you can find some good deals on name brand items. I like it’s variety of brands choices. This is my go to place for office jewelry too.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
I love the products that Macy's sells, but it's really difficult to find my size. Macys.com takes that struggle away. I can search for specific clothing types, narrow down by size, color and brand (if I want), and order easily. There are several shipping options and returns are hassle-free both by mail or in-store. Now I rarely go to the mall because everything is available from my phone or computer. Easy!
I have only had good experiences when shopping at Macy's or at Macys.com.  Their reputation for taking care of their customer's needs has always proven to be true, going the exra mile to bring satisfaction and a smile has brought me back to their store many times over the years.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.