BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Oh yess, Macys is my favorite store to buy my makeup 💄 such as pallets, mac cosmetics, my bases to have my face radiant, and feel beautiful! Someting natural such as nude colore on my lips, mates colors are my favorites definitely, because those I can have it all day long!! #LoveMakeUpForever 💄💋✨ #Stunning
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Macy’s is always a big go-to store because of their versatility between higher end products and everyday affordable goods. Always good quality behind their name sake and the sales always make things a little more reasonable
Savannah B.
I love shopping online at Macy’s since I do not have one close. They have great sales and you can find everything here I love their clothes selection as well as shoes and beauty and baby clothes as well as housing products
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
Super user friendly. Awesome deals and coupons. It is easy to see if a product is in a store near you as well. the quality is great. They have high end products as well as regular priced items. I shop here all of the time.
Victoria B.
Elmira
I used to have a macy’s in my local mall but i no longer do, I used to shop there all the time but now I have to order offline. But the online service is good and the stuff is good quality. I would recommend shopping here.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
Messy stores, chances are you end up buying what gets in your way. Gets challenging when you go in search of some specific things. Like the other day I went hoping to get a skirt, that was all I wanted. God, that was a bad experience I found so many of them, none that were actually good. Try & go through their website before you get there. Clearance has a blast of deals if you love getting best quality for a fraction of price 👍
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
Macy’s is a great store ! It has every thing you could want ! Perfumes, watches, makeup, clothes, shoes dresses, and much more. There are plenty of registers so that the lines aren’t so big. This store is just awesome !
Lynette K.
Tucson, AZ
Fairly quick and free shipping with minimum purchase amount. Great deals and clearance prices without having to get to a store. No problems with orders in the past. Will continue to use website in the future. Thanks!
Susan S.
Love shopping online and being able to use great coupons to save even more! One of my favorite things is to be able to get sale items so macys is the best!

Follow me on insta and i will follow back:
Stylewithsamijo0n
Macy's.com is the best! Free shipping and free returns. The last time I purchased a bunch of shoes in different sizes because I didn't have time to go to the actual store and try them on. All the shoes that didn't fit, I was able to send back free of charge. I love shopping their website online. It's actually one of my favs just because of the free shipping and free returns. Unlike Nordstrom and Nordstrom rack.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?