BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Erin G.
New York
Quick processing and quick shipping. And there are always discounts. Besides, they have free pick up on store, so you don’t have to pay for shipping even if you can meet the minimum free shipping amount.
Abe S.
phoenix, AZ
Usually use it to buy cologne and whatever clearance items interest me. Shopping online is fast easy and simple, however I do not like to buy clothes online as there is no way to try it before you buy it
member-cef4d
I live over 75 miles from my nearest Macy's so thank goodness for macys.com.  They carry the brands I love and the prices and sales are exceptional.  Online shopping is the easiest and most convenient way for me to shop and their return policy can't be beat.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I love shopping online at Macy's. They send out lots of coupon codes and the shipping is always very fast. I have never had any issues with any products shipped from them. I'd recommend shopping here.
Jamie G.
I love to look through all the different styles at Macys. I like that they have something for everyone at everyone's budget. I like that some of the bigger name brands are organized so you can go to a specific section if you know you want to look at clothing by that designer.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love shopping at Macy's they have such a variety from household things, makeup, clothes, and other things. I love there clothing there's such a variety and they have GREAT HUGE clearance all the time.
Ashley L.
The best online shopping with great discounts! Everyone has a Macy's and everyone can get Macy's gift cards. It's one of the most universal online department stores and they have such a huge selection!
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I love shopping at Macy’s online because there’s usually a great sale going on and shipping ends up being free. You can find everything from makeup like Mac, to high end clothing and shoe lines and home decor
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
Great store. A bit pricey but you can always find quality products and great sales! It's great for the whole family with all the different departments they have there is always something for everyone!
Sarine M.
Los Angeles , CA
They have amazing deals online! Plus the extra discount you get when you use your coupon. I’ve ordered a lot from their home department but was recently upset with a back order that was delayed twice!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.