BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Ashley M.
The quality of products at Macy's is awesome. It's often that they send me a 20% off coupon. And I can usually find a free shipping. I love the ease.of buying online and getting it at my door.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Just recently I had to do three separate orders and did not run as smoothly as I was hoping for. Would I order again from the website probably not but I would definitely rather go into the store
Andrea D.
I love shopping for beauty and skincare. All items in the beauty department are free shipping all the time! It's one of the only sites that offers that! They carry a wide variety of brands too!
Amanda B.
Somerville, AL
The closest Macy's store is 2 hours away, So I don't go there very often. I opt to use their website go order instead. I love it. It's convenient and everything is delivered straight to my door.
Mafer B.
Culpeper, VA
Macy's is nice but sometimes expensive. They do have good sales going on sometimes. I love more the Black Friday sale that they have over the summer. Many styles to choose from. Good store.
Cursten S.
The only thing that I do not like about Macy's online is that the coupons are used differently than in the store. I feel like if I use a coupon in the store I can use the same coupon online.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I use the macys website to do a lot of online shopping. I find that there items are more pricey but only because the brands are higher end. I've always had a pleasant shopping experience here.
Talia C.
Atlanta, GA
Love shopping from Macy's! It's so easy! Can choose options to pick up in store or otherwise! I love their return policy! It's convenient and easy! I love that they sell Mac as well in store and online!
D M.
Phoenix
Macy's makeup counter is always so helpful. And now that they have Mac in my local Macy's I love shopping there even more. With the holidays coming I can't wait for the make up gift packs.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Love shopping at Macy’s online. It’s a very easy shopping experience and their website has a lot of filters so you can find exactly what it is that you were looking for whether it be by Pryce collar size or type.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?