BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I have never had a problem with Macy's, they have always had what I needed it and if they didn't have it, they got it in pretty quickly. Shipping wise I never have a problem, and the product is always in good shape
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a big fan of online shopping! I usually order items on Macy's.com and if I need to make returns to the store it's always fast and easy. Plus, they give you a year to make your returns which is really nice.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I recently had an issue with a coupon from Macy's. Their phone support was not helpful at all, however, their internet support was 5-star. I do enjoy shopping here and will continue to, but I will use online customer service!
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
De Macy’s tengo hasta la aplicación del teléfono es súper innovadora me encanta hacer shopping por ahí veo lo nuevo lo anterior todo es espectacular siempre hacen mejoras súper recomendada para que hagas shopping
Cecilia A.
This is my go to store for wedding showers , seriously! They have luxurious gifts for any occasion and it's also my go to store for my husbands cologne! If you got it from macys, you know it's good quality!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Macy's has so much to offer. You can find anything you want here from clothing, to shoes, to makeup, to snacks! It is the perfect place to shop for Christmas gifts and they are always offering a great sale.
marly r.
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme is the best product that I have used for my skin. It feels baby soft and moisturized all day!!!! It is very expensive, but totally worth it!! I will keep purchasing this over and over again!! Please go out and try this.
Nina X.
Thornton
Got my bestie and her two girls gift online from Macy.com
Lol didn’t feel like going into the store so I did the lazy style
Get her some mac and tarte makeup and the two girls pj with eye cover they love it
Rachel K.
I ultimately spend way to much money here. It is my favorite place to shop and I take full advantage of the website. You can find literally anything you need from here and they are always having great sales.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I can find some awesome deals here but I have had a few problems with getting damaged or gross items from the store vs. the warehouse and lots of complications due to this. So it left a bad vibe from the place.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?