BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Irina R.
Kenner, LA
Si tengo q escoger una tienda de departamentos escogo Macys ya qvtienen variedad e marcas y lineas de ropa y calzado ,tienen ofertad,cupones cada semana y tambien puedes aprovechar los descuentos al usar su tarjeta de credito.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I love shopping at Macy's app. It is convenient and hassle free and I have free shipping. Plus you can make a list of all the things you want and you get a message as soon as their is a price drop, which is awesome.
Alexis M.
Macy's is a great store. You can find something for every member of your family here. They have a variety of styles and sizes to accommodate everyone. They also run lots of great sales to make items more affordable!
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love shopping online. Macy’s offers so many different sales, it’s great. They also make it easy for returns, as you can just return it in store. Sometimes it can be slow, but overall the experience is always good.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
One of my favorite stores great sales and prices and great quality cloths makeup and house supplies you can find almost everything you need in one place and I love that for a great price I would definitely recommend
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
I love Macy's! Definitely one of my favorite stores. They have such a wide range of categories to choose from that suit every family member. I vie that they sell name brand make up, shows and clothing. It's a one stop shop!
Chloe J.
Williamson, NY
They have very good sales and nice clothes and makeup. There isn't much room for improvement bc it's such a nice store. I do find myself shopping here a lot bc of the quality of the products and I would recommend.
Jess P.
santa ana , CA
I absolutely love this! It's easy to purchase, easier to use and it made a difference on my daily basis! It's amazing! I really like and it fits all my necessities! I'd recommend to all and definitely use it again!
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love Macy's. They have a great variety of items for sale. You can always find a good deal. I shop here for the whole family. I shop here a lot. I recommend to anyone. The carry great brands here. Macy's is great.
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
Love Macy's! Although I don't buy anything sticker price, they have the best sales. And don't get me started on their clearance racks! Always watch for coupons too. I got a Jean dress that was regularly $80 for $6!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?