BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
Love Macy's quality items. Love their return policy. Love the brands they carry. They are affordable. Always clean stores. I always have great shopping experiences. I definitely recommend shopping here.
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Always a great online shopping experience. Large selection of quality clothes, shoes and items for the home. Easy to navigate website and quick checkout. I definitely recommend shopping online at Macy’s.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
I try not to shop online for clothes, but Macy's usually is true to size and look of online pictures. The site is a little clustered and lags on occasion, but I can usually find what I am looking for.
Ashley M.
The best online shopping with great discounts! Everyone has a Macy's and everyone can get Macy's gift cards. It's one of the most universal online department stores and they have such a huge selection!
Jamie G.
I love to look through all the different styles at Macys. I like that they have something for everyone at everyone's budget. I like that some of the bigger name brands are organized so you can go to a specific section if you know you want to look at clothing by that designer.
Anita A.
I just put in an order. Macy's always has great sales and they sell a lot if the products that i use. Their products are great. I have never been disappointed. They have great customer service as well.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love shopping online at Macy's. They send out lots of coupon codes and the shipping is always very fast. I have never had any issues with any products shipped from them. I'd recommend shopping here.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love shopping at Macy's they have such a variety from household things, makeup, clothes, and other things. I love there clothing there's such a variety and they have GREAT HUGE clearance all the time.
Suzanne C.
This is by far my favorite department store! They have everything and I think they have the best prices around! I love it here and I shop here all the time!! It's amazing and I would recommend it others!!
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
Great store. A bit pricey but you can always find quality products and great sales! It's great for the whole family with all the different departments they have there is always something for everyone!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?