BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jasmine W.
I LOVE macys so much. Everytime they have a great sale, i just can't pass it up. I love their online deals. I always buy my perfumes and handbags from macys. When we go in the store, they always give us samples.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Great customer care great selection online and in store . Return policy is best out there i 've been told i can return items non used in 1 year how awesome is that? Absolutely love it good for every family member
|| ⚡.
Collierville
I really like going into Macy’s for athletic wear and finding good quality workout gear or shoes for cheaper. I also find that my dad loves most of their clothes and make it easy for me to find him gifts there.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
I love Macy's Department Store. You can find everything you need for a reasonable price point. I highly recommend Macy's Department Store to anyone that likes to shop online for name brand goods. You won't be disappointed!
Masiya W.
dallas
I get all my jeans from there and they fit really good on they are really fitted and they are total affordable and some are expensive my shopping is great I get what I need and then I am done and I would definitely shop here
Wendy S.
marietta
I think everyone loves Macy’s, I’ve shopped here many times. I gotten many dresses for special occasions here. They also have great shoes, clothing, home decoration, kitchen utensil, makeup, jewelry, everything!!
Zulma C.
Chicago
I buy my cover makeup at Macys.com. It's the one true foundation that works for my skin type. Plus I love the fact that if I spend $49 on my foundation, I get free shipping Asap and a free makeup collection kit
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love walking through Macy's when I go to the mall. They also have really good wifi. I've gotten boots on sale there. There are just a lot of things to look at. I particularly like looking at the bedroom stuff.
Abi A.
Macy’s has always been a good place to shop though sometimes their items are overpriced but it’s a place to shop quality.i will definitely be back to shop or feed my eyes, it’s always a pleasure. Go shop there
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a big fan of online shopping! I usually order items on Macy's.com and if I need to make returns to the store it's always fast and easy. Plus, they give you a year to make your returns which is really nice.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.