BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Priscella M.
Macy’s was my first credit card back in the day and I still love shopping there. Always stocked with the latest trends. The only bad things are the prices on select items. I do love the coupons they offer.
Dayna F.
Macy's is an awesome company! Always able to find clothing that is in style and affordable! For a department store they continue to be reasonable and always have a sale going on. Will continue to shop here
hanna y.
I love shopping at Macy's.com for makeup and perfume because they usually have special gifts when you purchase a certain amount or a certain brand. I also order online when I want to send gifts to friends.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
Macy's is a really good department store however here in my city it isn't very organized. I feel like the junior clothes are in style but at the same time look too juvenile. Good prices for good quality !
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Macy’s has everything i need. Home, beauty, and high end skin care essentials. I like shopping for clothing there as well. It would depend what I’m shopping for. But. I love the points system and coupons.
Theresa M.
Always great service and fast shipping. I always get what I order in a timely manner and my products come in perfect condition. I've never had a problem with the quality of the products or service with Macy's.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I purchased my kitchen aid stand mixer with my Macy's credit card. It is worth getting the 20% off when they have sales. I always visit their incredible shoe selection!! Definitely recommend to everyone!
Jessica D.
Expensive but high quality store, love how everything is separated by brand so I don't have to look too much to find exactly what I'm looking for. Love all the makeup products and brands that they have!
Brittany J.
Macy’s is my store, they have so much for everyone needs. I only really go there for my may up and some other items but they always have some good sales all the time I go and they sale polo which I love.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
Everyone loves Macy's. They have a mixed price point. You can find lower priced clothes and high priced. And of course MAC Cosmetics is here so I am in Macy's all the time. I love the brands that they carry.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?