BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Camila G.
I don't like shopping online on macys. Products always looks different from the pictures and the materials are really different. The only plus is the shipping and the delivery options they have. They are amazing.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I can find some awesome deals here but I have had a few problems with getting damaged or gross items from the store vs. the warehouse and lots of complications due to this. So it left a bad vibe from the place.
Esther A.
De Macy’s tengo hasta la aplicación del teléfono es súper innovadora me encanta hacer shopping por ahí veo lo nuevo lo anterior todo es espectacular siempre hacen mejoras súper recomendada para que hagas shopping
Rachel K.
I ultimately spend way to much money here. It is my favorite place to shop and I take full advantage of the website. You can find literally anything you need from here and they are always having great sales.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I recently had an issue with a coupon from Macy's. Their phone support was not helpful at all, however, their internet support was 5-star. I do enjoy shopping here and will continue to, but I will use online customer service!
Tiffany D.
Lompoc
I have only used Macy's.com twice, but both times it was a great experience. I used gift cards both times and it was super simple. I found exactly what I wanted, had no issues at checkout and I definitely recommend it!! :)
Priscella M.
Macy’s was my first credit card back in the day and I still love shopping there. Always stocked with the latest trends. The only bad things are the prices on select items. I do love the coupons they offer.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I unfortunately don’t live close to a Macy’s, but I order online quite often. I have to say they have the fastest shipping time of any retailer that I order online from, with the exception of amazon prime.
Dayna F.
Macy's is an awesome company! Always able to find clothing that is in style and affordable! For a department store they continue to be reasonable and always have a sale going on. Will continue to shop here
hanna y.
I love shopping at Macy's.com for makeup and perfume because they usually have special gifts when you purchase a certain amount or a certain brand. I also order online when I want to send gifts to friends.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?