BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Macy's is a great place to shop if you need anything from jewelry to clothing to shoes to watches to purses to perfume to makeup etc.. if you need anything Macy's has it, this is my moms favorite place to shop!
Ana A.
I buy at Macy's all the time get many deals there when I shop online which I love the stuff I get is amazing quality you definitely get what you pay for For it's good I would definitely shop there over and over
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Great customer care great selection online and in store . Return policy is best out there i 've been told i can return items non used in 1 year how awesome is that? Absolutely love it good for every family member
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
I love Macy's Department Store. You can find everything you need for a reasonable price point. I highly recommend Macy's Department Store to anyone that likes to shop online for name brand goods. You won't be disappointed!
Wendy S.
marietta
I think everyone loves Macy’s, I’ve shopped here many times. I gotten many dresses for special occasions here. They also have great shoes, clothing, home decoration, kitchen utensil, makeup, jewelry, everything!!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love walking through Macy's when I go to the mall. They also have really good wifi. I've gotten boots on sale there. There are just a lot of things to look at. I particularly like looking at the bedroom stuff.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I have never had a problem with Macy's, they have always had what I needed it and if they didn't have it, they got it in pretty quickly. Shipping wise I never have a problem, and the product is always in good shape
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
Great website and store. Love when they email me about sales and discounts. Their return shipping is free and easy to use. They have good brands and good quality clothing and accessories. Will shop here again.
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a big fan of online shopping! I usually order items on Macy's.com and if I need to make returns to the store it's always fast and easy. Plus, they give you a year to make your returns which is really nice.
Camila G.
I don't like shopping online on macys. Products always looks different from the pictures and the materials are really different. The only plus is the shipping and the delivery options they have. They are amazing.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?