BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Darlene H.
Temple , TX
I love the website because it has a better selection online. I try to shop here as much as I can but I won't go anywhere else. The clothes and bedding have a very good quality. I do plan on shopping here again very soon.
Annie N.
I love using Macy's.com. I love purchasing Jen's that I know fit, online. This makes it so much easier when you need the basics, but don't want tot go to the store. I love that they offer free shipping on order over $50.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
While I love Macy's, their site is really difficult to navigate and pretty poorly set up. It's not user friendly at all, making me much more likely to shop in person than online. They do have a lot of online deals though.
Jeramar R.
Macy's is a great store, I do shop there often. They offer a variety of brand from Ralph Lauren to Michael kors. I purchase items from there all the time and I always have a pleasant experience. I would shop here again.
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
Macy's is another store I use for gift buying although I occasionally go to look for clothes. They are always having good deals on just about anything you can think of. The employees are always really helpful when I go.
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
I love shopping on Macys.com even more than just in the stores. I feel like it makes it easier to see the sales going on and use coupons. They always have promo codes if you google it! Also on ebates which is a great bonus.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Excellent return experience. I ordered 3 bras. 2 of which did not fit. I requested a refund and they sent me an email immediately with return shipping label. Two days later the money was back in my account. Great service.
Rachel W.
Glenfield, NY
You can find excellent sales, and promotional codes to use on macys.com. if you have a Plenti card, your savings are even greater! I save my points all year, then use them around Christmas time to take even more off my purchase
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Very easy website to navigate. I also happen to have a Macy's credit card, so I tend to receive pretty good deals. The quality is good and they have a variety of good brands such as coach, Michael Kors, nike and others.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Macy’s return policy is horrible now but I️ still love the store and their items they carry. The online website usually has good deals and you can find what you are looking for easily. I️ also like their petite section.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?