BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Easy to find anything you want, plus you don’t have to be out of your comfortable home to shop, you can find clothes, shoes, beauty, home decor, everything, and if you register your email, you receive a lot of awesome sales and coupons.
Mayra N.
Carteret
I have never had issues shopping at Macy’s.com if I need to return something I simply take it into the store no questions asked. Also I’ve bought items right before they went on sale I called and gave me the credit for the difference
Sally B.
Macy’s has great shipping rates as well as versatility of products. Shopping with them online also makes it easy to find the best deals with different sales/coupons constantly available. I’d definitely recommend shopping online with Macy’s.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Macy's is a great store, love that you can use coupons.. great selection of clothing. I love the return policy lost your receipt no problem, each item purchased comes with a sticker on the tag and acts like a receipt, easy returns
Nancy H.
Seven Hills
I like to shop at Macy’s for the quality of the clothes. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I bought my mother of the bride dress from Macy’s and got so many compliments!! I will shop here again. Many selections!
Nerissa B.
West Haven, CT
Recently moved and unfortuanlty a dish that belonged to a set broke. I was able to purchase the dinner plate by it self to complete my set again. It is nice to know that I was able to do it all online and I received my purchase in a few days.
Amanda M.
Manvel, TX
Macy’s is the only place I go when it comes to getting my foundation and they do a great job making sure I receive the right one I also love their shoes and dresses. I will be shopping there again before they close down forever.
Amanda G.
If we ever go to the mall, we end up in Macy’s shopping! We always shop here, wether it be bedding, shoes, clothes, makeup. There is seriously nothing better than being able to purchase all that you need and more in one store!
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
Sometimes i visit the store but mostly I purchase from Macy’s app , there they have compiled the coupons so when we check out it applies automatically, sometimes they treat with free samples with any makeup or skincare product
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I’ve ordered off of here a few times, and have had good experiences! I’ve only shopped here online for Christmas presents, and I received really good deals and was able to get free shipping. The items also came reasonably fast.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?