BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I don’t shop on their website often, I usually frequent their brick and mortar store more, however the few times I have placed an order online it was effortless. The shipping was fast and the products were exactly what was described on the site.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
I can’t stop saying enough good things about Macy’s!! I always order online because we have a macy’s card which and privileges due to which macys offers us free shipping! Most of the times i find the prices for kids clothing much cheaper than i would normally find at the same brand shop. For example i usually order carters outfits from macys because after the discounts and coupons i still get it atleast $4-7 cheaper than i would get them at a Carter’s store.
Careen L.
Paterson, NJ
Needed a gown for a formal event. Could not find something appropriate until I hit Macy’s. Within minutes I had everything I needed. I’ve gotten more compliments on that gown than anything else I own. It’s a must for my wardrobe needs.
San C.
Macy's is the central for almost everything whether it be high end or reasonably priced. I usually shop at Macy's when I want something that is brand name and is more higher end because the online store is so easy to navigate and it is super convenient too!
Sally B.
Macy’s has great shipping rates as well as versatility of products. Shopping with them online also makes it easy to find the best deals with different sales/coupons constantly available. I’d definitely recommend shopping online with Macy’s.
sydney n.
annandale
this baby pink romper is really cute. i wear it when i go to formal events. one thing i love about it is that it has holes in the shoulders. it's also really loose and short. which is perfect for dancing or doing something active.
Amanda M.
Macy’s is the only place I go when it comes to getting my foundation and they do a great job making sure I receive the right one I also love their shoes and dresses. I will be shopping there again before they close down forever.
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Macy’s is still my go to department store. Please never go away. Love that they have affordable options along with higher end brands. Great children’s clothing selection and shoe department too. I would recommend shopping here.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I’ve ordered off of here a few times, and have had good experiences! I’ve only shopped here online for Christmas presents, and I received really good deals and was able to get free shipping. The items also came reasonably fast.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Macy’s is always a big go-to store because of their versatility between higher end products and everyday affordable goods. Always good quality behind their name sake and the sales always make things a little more reasonable
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.