BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Baker D.
Columbia, SC
Okay no lie, this is the first website I go to when a new trendy pair of tennis shoes come out. Most of the time, they have the exact same shoes as other retailers for much lower prices or on sale. It's one of my best kept secrets ;-)
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
I recently bought Clinique makeup from the Macy's website. The website was easy to navigate and my merchandise was shipped quickly. Tracking was provided and actually arrived before it was scheduled! All around great experience!
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
I mostly shop on Macy's website because the stores sometimes can be disorganized and just crowded or people would mess with the products. I like Macy's a lot it's where I shop some of my shoes and some clothing for my husband.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
i love this store! they have amazing deals and are constantly giving out coupons! right now they have items called last chance so you can get name brand shirts for $10/$20. this is an amazing store for good quality and awesome prices.
Lane C.
Macy's online has great customer service! Recently s package I received was open and the item was stolen. I called right away, and they sent me a new item free of charge ! I was very pleased with how they handled the situation !
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
This website is my all time favorite because it brings Macy’s home! I can shop for clothing or perfumes or make up or shoes all on one sitting! They always have deals and I have the rewards program which is definitely worth it!
Hadeel N.
I like Macy’s but I just don’t like the fact that you have to pay so much to get free shipping unlike Nordstrom where it’s always free shipping! But other than that I love the products they have and the amount of things you can find!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Love Macy's they will always be my childhood department store and NY staple. Saddened by many local store closings but they offer so many brands from lower price to higher designer brands and have many coupon options at hand.
Erin W.
Macys has had some great sales lately. I bought some dishes, pots & pans and pillows. They are all wonderful quality. Very happy with macys. I just moved into a new place so it was nice buying the things I needed and saving money.
Chris N.
Macy's online is a better shopping experience than the Macy's store. I think the value has done down and customer service is normally poor when you shop in the store. I've been able to get decent deals on bedding and jewelry.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?