BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

ashley S.
I love shopping at Macy’s. They offer a great rewards program for their credit card members which could offer free shipping to saving a lot of money off your purchase. They have a wide variety of clothing items, shoes, cosmetics, etc..
Lindsey H.
I just went to Macy's to buy a dress for my brother in laws wedding and I must say it was hard just to choose one! They were all so beautiful and just what I was looking for!! I finally settled on a black and floral one and I could not tell you how many complements I got about how "absolutely gorgeous" that my dress was!!
Samantha S.
I love the variety of products at many different price points that I can find on Macy's.com. If I have one complaint, it is that the website can be difficult to navigate at times. Even given this, I will choose to shop Macy's again.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I usually purchase items from Macy's online. Their items can be a bit expensive if you don't use a coupon or if they aren't running any special deals. I would recommend Macy's if you're looking for something nice especially clothing.
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
So sad to see many of these stores closing. They always have sales then coupons you can use. They have a few designer brands but also a mix of different things which is nice. This is a one stop place to find everything you may need.
Lisa L.
Macy's is one of my favorite shops. I always know that I will find high-quality items here. Their staff is so friendly and helpful. Love their selection of clothing, makeup, purses, perfume/cologne, kitchen wares, and holiday items.
Amber 💋.
West Point, GA
I love using Macy’s website. It is a definite time saver! I can save items for later or even send a wishlist to friends and family when they want to ask what I want as a gift. And they have a larger selection online vs in the store.
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
I love buying from Macy's online store. I like that if you log into your account it has a virtual wallet with codes that can be applied to your order. Very speedy checkout process and good quality items. Would purchase from again for sure.
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
I love the selection that is offered on macys.com. Any local Macy's doesn't have anything good so I am always relying on their website to have what I'm looking for and it never disappoints. They're always having amazing deals, too!
Andrea P.
I shop online all the time on Macys.com. I’ve never had a problem and they’re always having sales! I️ think almost everyday they have deals going on that last all week. All products I’ve received look exactly like they do online.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?