BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jewels G.
Seriously who doesn't love this store. They have so many sales and so much to choose from. The customer service is always amazing and so professional. Always have help when needed. Love shopping here and completely recommended.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I love Macy's and shop in their stores and online often. They carry the brands that I love (like Free People) and they have awesome sales from time to time. Their return policy is also nice and I've never had any problems. I recommend shopping here.
Claudia F.
Every once in a while.. I'll go to Macy's or buy something online from the cellar. I still have this wood chopping board I purchased a while ago from Macy's.. they have everything from beauty, clothing and accessories to home goods. Love this place.
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
OK as far as department stores go, as I prefer shopping at more on trend places such as H&M and forever 21. Macy's is expensive for what you get, and the service and selection is not as good. I will shop here again but I prefer the alternative!
Justin F.
Love it!!! I always shop wt Macys whenever I need clothes first because there is always a variety of different clothes and really good deals on really cute clothes. Their return policy is good too if you irder something you dont like or its the wrong size
Kathleen C.
New Orleans
Macy’s online shopping is great! They have a wide variety of stuff ranging from home goods to makeup to clothing. They also have a tons of brands! You can also watch for great sales! I highly recommend shopping online if their isn’t one near you.
Lisa Z.
New York
I shop at Macy's once a week,sometimes more. This is the best store in the mall in my opinion. Its a one stop shop to get almost anything. They always have special deals and coupons for everything sold there. I will never stop shopping at Macy's.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Typically able to find a coupon or great sale! Higher quality merchandise at very good prices. Shipping is always quick and packaged very nice. Wide variety of products to find there, nice for back to school shopping or even Christmas shopping.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
It's pretty nice to shop online at macy's.com!!! They are so great with having coupon codes and discounts on shipping that it makes me keep wanting to shop there. You can find such great things so much faster than going in stores and hunting.
Teresa Q.
I love Macy's. The only downside is how expensive things can get. My mom definitely loves it too and can spend hours in there. The only thing that I truly dislike is the fact that their sales section is so disorganized. If someone can like fix that.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.