BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I usually purchase items from Macy's online. Their items can be a bit expensive if you don't use a coupon or if they aren't running any special deals. I would recommend Macy's if you're looking for something nice especially clothing.
Amber 💋.
West Point, GA
I love using Macy’s website. It is a definite time saver! I can save items for later or even send a wishlist to friends and family when they want to ask what I want as a gift. And they have a larger selection online vs in the store.
Lindsey H.
I just went to Macy's to buy a dress for my brother in laws wedding and I must say it was hard just to choose one! They were all so beautiful and just what I was looking for!! I finally settled on a black and floral one and I could not tell you how many complements I got about how "absolutely gorgeous" that my dress was!!
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
So sad to see many of these stores closing. They always have sales then coupons you can use. They have a few designer brands but also a mix of different things which is nice. This is a one stop place to find everything you may need.
Samantha S.
I love the variety of products at many different price points that I can find on Macy's.com. If I have one complaint, it is that the website can be difficult to navigate at times. Even given this, I will choose to shop Macy's again.
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
I love buying from Macy's online store. I like that if you log into your account it has a virtual wallet with codes that can be applied to your order. Very speedy checkout process and good quality items. Would purchase from again for sure.
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
I love the selection that is offered on macys.com. Any local Macy's doesn't have anything good so I am always relying on their website to have what I'm looking for and it never disappoints. They're always having amazing deals, too!
Aida O.
I love Macy's. I always go in there and find what I'm looking for and also find things i wasn't looking for. I can never go in and just pick up one item. I love walking around the whole store looking at items I'd potentially would buy.
Tiffany W.
Ordering from mays.com is very convenient and can be done from in stores (if they are out of stock with a product you want) and it ships to your home for FREE!! Shipping is relatively quick. I made a purchase from in stores a few months back, I received it within 2- 3 business days. It was a nice chic black purse.
Kristy T.
I've never had any issues with online orders and love the ship to store option. They handle returns well in store and I prefer online shopping over instore shopping and they offer a wide range of product so you won't be disappointed
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?