BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jasmin E.
Hercules, CA
I love how convenient Macy's has made shopping. You can now purchase online and select in-store pickup! It guarantees that the item you are looking for will be there when you get to the store! I am also very happy about the free shipping with every beauty purchase.
Marla A.
It was easy to shop via Macys.com.  The store actually placed the order.  I ordered a pair of pants.  I was affordable.  I loved the feel of the material.  However, I don't love these pants and will be returning them.  They do not stay up.  Yes, I will shop here again.  I just received a product that didn't work with my body.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
Macy’s is my number one favorite department store! All of their clothes is good quality and are a steal if you catch them on sale! They also give you lots of coupons if you are a member. I can always count on them to have good quality clothes! They also ship fast when you order online.
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
Love shopping through Macys. Their beauty stuff a lot of times will come with free samples and it’s how I’ve gotten to try new things. They can be expensive and their coupons have a TON of restrictions. Nevertheless will continue to make Macys a stop on my list.
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I love shopping at Macys.com. It is quick and easy. I recently purchased a bed jacket for my elderly aunt who was ailing. It was soft and warm and I could not find one here in town. Macy's had one that was on sale and shipped immediately. My Aunt loved it.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Love shipping Macy's online. The site says saves the best deals and coupons so you never miss out on the lowest prices. The items you can get vary for the best gifts for everyone in the family. And if you're a beauty lover this is the best with deals and products
Jill L.
Union, NJ
I always get my parents their Christmas and birthday presents through here! Depending on the season/month/holiday, you can get some pretty good deals!! They always come in in a timely manner and things I ordered have never arrived broken or messed up in anyway.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
Macy's online is awesome! I purchase a lot of makeup from them! They have great sales, are reliable and have awesome customer service. My favorite department store.. online and in stores!!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
The sales at Macy's keeps me coming back. I can always get an insanely great deal from macys.com on the right day. Tons of great products from bags to beauty can be found when you just take the time to look. Patience is always key here but you are always rewarded.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love Macy's.com. It's my go to for pots and pans and bed sheets and pillows always. Most of the time I wonder to kids clothes on the site and snag great deals for my family. I would definitely recommend shopping here. Returns are easy if you need to and customer service was great.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?