BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Sara M.
Utica, NY
Love Macy's store and there clothing. They have a selection of perfumes purses and family clothing. For the most part the items are decently priced. My favorite purchase to date are my fall and winter jackets they are always durable and last me years!
Chrissie C.
Chandler , IN
Macy's.com has a variety of options and usually good sales. However, their return policy is difficult and ends up costing more money. However, shipping is fast and efficient. I would recommend buying online, just make sure you like what you're buying!
E L.
They have some nice items and good basics. The stores and service have fallen by the wayside at times.  They are constantly running sales and have some good deals. For the most part they are a pretty decent place to get items for the whole family
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I've been shopping with Macys.com for years now, and the reason they're always my go-to is because they ship RIGHT AWAY, and I know that out of every other e-commerce store, I'll get my stuff in the mail the quickest. Oh, and their customer support is awesome.
Lisa D.
Westwood, NJ
My most favorite store has everything and love to order on line because it comes right to my house. I use my macys card and the app on my phone so easy to order
It's was also my grandma Grace,s favorite store she love shopping there and always took me so many happy memories in macys store with my grandma I think that's why it's my go to thanks macys
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Decent shopping experience with decent sale prices. Easier sometimes to find purses or select makeup online than it is to find in stores. Easy checkout and fast shipping. I will shop here again versus the hassle of finding things in Macy's stores.
Rifat I.
Bradenton
I am presently pleased with Macy’s.com. They are very affordable and always have great sale. Sometimes the website may have a glitch here and there but I don’t mind. More importantly they deliver alway earlier then expected which I’m thrilled about.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Great customer service! I ordered a pallete online and when I finally got it it was broken! Macy's had no issues returning it and getting me a pallete that was up to par! Very friendly and made the exchange process super easy which is always a plus!
Jazmine R.
Buford, GA
I go to Macy's every time I go to the mall. They always have a safe in something but sometimes the sale isn't worth it they are still high priced. Which to me is the down side but I still recommended shopping here because they have a wide selection.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
I love the deals and being part of Macy's family card holders that gives you special deals on top
Of great promotions they have going on online and In store purchases !
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?