BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
Love Macy's.com they are always having some kind of sale. Wide selections and they also have a lot of coupons. Shipping wasn't super fast but it got to me on time. I bought a polo shirt for my boyfriend and it ended up being like $40 cheaper then on the polo website!
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
Macy’s is my number one favorite department store! All of their clothes is good quality and are a steal if you catch them on sale! They also give you lots of coupons if you are a member. I can always count on them to have good quality clothes! They also ship fast when you order online.
Jasmin E.
Hercules, CA
I love how convenient Macy's has made shopping. You can now purchase online and select in-store pickup! It guarantees that the item you are looking for will be there when you get to the store! I am also very happy about the free shipping with every beauty purchase.
Kelly S.
Fayetteville , NC
They always have promotions going on and make that very clear on their site to remind the shopper. Shopping online was simple and quick. I purchased a purse there that when I received needed to be retuned. Return was as simple as the purchase was in the first place.
Janet C.
I love shopping online and this is one of my favorite stores since I was really young I love buying so many things at Macy's clothes jewelry shoes perfumes purses coats jackets so many beautiful
And good quality things for myself and to gift my family and friends
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
The sales at Macy's keeps me coming back. I can always get an insanely great deal from macys.com on the right day. Tons of great products from bags to beauty can be found when you just take the time to look. Patience is always key here but you are always rewarded.
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
Love shopping through Macys. Their beauty stuff a lot of times will come with free samples and it’s how I’ve gotten to try new things. They can be expensive and their coupons have a TON of restrictions. Nevertheless will continue to make Macys a stop on my list.
Jill L.
Union, NJ
I always get my parents their Christmas and birthday presents through here! Depending on the season/month/holiday, you can get some pretty good deals!! They always come in in a timely manner and things I ordered have never arrived broken or messed up in anyway.
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I love shopping at Macys.com. It is quick and easy. I recently purchased a bed jacket for my elderly aunt who was ailing. It was soft and warm and I could not find one here in town. Macy's had one that was on sale and shipped immediately. My Aunt loved it.
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
I absolutely adore Macy's online because they ship fast, always have awesome limited time offers and most days I shop, I'm able to get free shipping. Nothing beats free shipping ! They also have different beauty gifts than most stores which leaves a unique touch to their beauty section
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.