BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
I ordered makeup from here and all of the extra little bonuses I got was amazing! I spent $50 online and got a free selfie light, a free mascara, and a free bag of perfume samples! I totally forgot they run deals like this and I'm never going to order makeup from anywhere else again.
Karina P.
Katy , TX
Online shopping with Macy's is always a breeze. The packaging is nice and well handled. You can easily track your packages and they have surprised me with having my package arrive before the estimated date! You can always return items via shipping at no extra cost as well!
Stephanie C.
Macys.com is pretty great. They have great deals and great promos. You can find the best deals but you really gotta search. The site is a little hard to navigate but you can work around it. Worth checking out once in awhile for great deals expecially for Christmas gifts!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Me and Macy’s have a shaky relationship lol. I really love a lot of what they have to offer but at the same time it’s very expensive! They have good quality clothing and I’m in love with there makeup counter but I️ just think I’m not making enough money to shop there quite yet
Darrel R.
Rosamond
Like Macy's.com for their selection and very good quality name brands, they are somewhat affordable but also expensive if you are a budget shopper but if you are looking for very good quality clothes and items this website is good to shop at I would recommend this website
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Macy’s is a bit outdated now. However I can usually find solid staples at the last minute online and sometimes in store. The selection can be sparse but there are often deals and coupons to take advantage of so I
Always check Macy’s when looking for a particular item
Alexandria W.
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes it is hard to navigate the website that’s why I took off one star. However, I love the deals offered and the clearance section is less stressful than in store. They also have so many options of baby shoes and sneakers on the site that isn’t offered in store.
Samantha S.
I used to shop at Macy's all of the time but I feel other department stores are doing a better job at sales and deals. I am mostly attracted to Macy's due to the kitchen and bedroom items but the past few times the items I have bought have been very poor quality.
Faith B.
I love using Macy's online especially during the holidays.  They usually have amazing sales and discount codes available year round.  The purses are especially great prices for name brands such as Coach, Fossil and Michael Kors. I recommend shopping online.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
Love Macy's.com they are always having some kind of sale. Wide selections and they also have a lot of coupons. Shipping wasn't super fast but it got to me on time. I bought a polo shirt for my boyfriend and it ended up being like $40 cheaper then on the polo website!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.