BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
I have been shopping with Macy's since I was a little kid(back in the Bon Marche days). I still love the store as much as I did when I was young. From the seasonal decor, to the products themselves, this store is and will always be a favorite of mine. Best deals with the best value.
Erica F.
Commack, NY
Love shopping Macy’s.com. You can just about always find a great deal. I do especially well purchasing trendy sneakers for my children (Nike, adidas, puma). Shipping is quick and typically free. Often times there’s a discount to order online and pick up in store if available as well.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
All of my orders usually come before the expected ship date. Everything has always been great as far as quality and order often if I can. Everything from cosmetics to home goods, most recently Calvin Klein body pillows which were amazing!! Normally $50 and I got them for less than $20!
Isabel A.
Rockford, IL
I have had a couple incidents with Macy’s.com were I was highly unsatisfied. I tried to order a couple items at one time & they told me my order had been shipped but I had never received it however, I did get a check back for the money I spent because the order had gone through.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
I love buying make up from Macy’s.com. There are always sales going on and free shipping for all of the beauty products. I do wish that there were some products that were offered at Macy’s that I can find in Sephora, but overall it’s a great place to shop online for make up and beauty products.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
The site is pretty good, but sometimes the navigation is a little awkward and it can be hard to find an exact item you’re looking for.

Still, the prices are reasonable, the shipping is pretty quick, and there are new offerings pretty often so it is hard to complain about this site.
Ashley G.
Macy's is one of thise stores where you just can't go wrong. They have literally everything you need. They have men, women, children, and juniors clothing. They have any shoe and brand you can think of! Also, you can find great prices with coupons and other deals that they have.
Emily R.
I ordered 12 sheer curtains for my new home. Very affordable as they were on sale, and additional savings with promo code + credit card. The only complaint I have, is that there was a max I could purchase (6), so I had to do two completely different orders of the same damn item.
yelitza w.
East Chicago, IN
Lets seee macys is a good store. i dont shop there much but i do at times if i see a good sale oing on. i have gotten a few good deals so i cant really  complain. i prefer other stores but go here if i want a change and if i have extra spending money. id recommend this store.
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Brought a a lot from Macy it’s on the list of my favorite stores to shop quality is great and it’s best to shop when they have sales because you can buy more at one time I def shop here all the time and recommend it to other ppl looking for good quality clothing for their family
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?