BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Taylor F.
Orem, UT
I love shopping at Macys.com. You can almost always get 15-20% off just by entering in a code. My most favorite purchase here was a Michael Kors tote for just $120. And it was the large one! The only issue I have is that the Kate Spade purses are NEVER on sale. And sometimes the purses are cheaper on the Kate Spade website (they usually have a 15% off coupon if you sign up for their emails). Other than that it is a good website to shop on. I also love the option to pick up my items in a store.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Macy's is hands-down the most shopped at store in my little family. Most of my husband's business and work clothes come from there and of course here where I live it is the only place you can purchase Sperry boat shoes so that's always a nice place to go for those and especially around the holiday season such as now they have amazing sales going on for so many different great things so I take full advantage of it because there honestly one of my favorite stores with absolute hands down can't beat prices.
Maddison W.
Spring Lake
I ordered a pair of INC shoes from Macys.com and I got them in a timely manner and the packaging was decent. Shoes fit just like a charm and they are also stunning! I also got free shipping which is always nice. Hate how expensive their shipping can be
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I love Macy's. There is always a sale or deal going on. I can find clothes and gifts for everyone in the family. They have a great selection of sizes for anyone. They have a awesome beauty selection. They have so many different departments in one store.
Ashley S.
Torrance , CA
Macy’s.com usually always has discounts on the website which is great. One of the cons of shopping here is that I’ve tried to purchase products that are in stock, will get a notification that it’s sold out and won’t get the refund for weeks later.
Dominika M.
Hamtramck
I love Macy’s with all my heart. I don’t know what I would do without out it. It’s a good quality store, for makeup, clothes and everything. Many many many times they have great deals, and you can purchase for a really good price amazing things.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton
I don’t shop on their website often, I usually frequent their brick and mortar store more, however the few times I have placed an order online it was effortless. The shipping was fast and the products were exactly what was described on the site.
Sheena M.
Jeffersonville, KY
Macy’s has a great store with everything you need in one place! I love shopping there and usually they offer great sales as well as free shipping with a purchase of $25. I find makeup, clothes and shoes and handbags there for competitive pieces!
Ashley W.
Great deals and sales when ordering offline. The things orders come quickly and reruns are just as easy. Online has so much more than in store and it’s a must go to when needing new items. If you have a Macy’s card you get even bigger deals!
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Easy to find anything you want, plus you don’t have to be out of your comfortable home to shop, you can find clothes, shoes, beauty, home decor, everything, and if you register your email, you receive a lot of awesome sales and coupons.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?