BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Macy's is hands-down the most shopped at store in my little family. Most of my husband's business and work clothes come from there and of course here where I live it is the only place you can purchase Sperry boat shoes so that's always a nice place to go for those and especially around the holiday season such as now they have amazing sales going on for so many different great things so I take full advantage of it because there honestly one of my favorite stores with absolute hands down can't beat prices.
Robin T.
I recently shopped their 10 days of beauty sale and purchased the Anastasia of Beverley Hills Subculture palette. Although I haven’t received it yet, the checkout process was easy and I got an email later the same day stating that my order had shipped.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I love Macy's. There is always a sale or deal going on. I can find clothes and gifts for everyone in the family. They have a great selection of sizes for anyone. They have a awesome beauty selection. They have so many different departments in one store.
Monserrat L.
I have ordered online a few times and half of the time my packages take a long time to come. One time I ordered something and after 2 weeks without it shipping, and no email notifications of any kind other than the order confirmation, I decided to call and I was told that the item was out of stock. I was annoyed, and I felt like customer service should have contacted me to inform me. Other times, I order and I have received my items fairly quick. I debate ordering online sometimes.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I love Macy’s with all my heart. I don’t know what I would do without out it. It’s a good quality store, for makeup, clothes and everything. Many many many times they have great deals, and you can purchase for a really good price amazing things.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I don’t shop on their website often, I usually frequent their brick and mortar store more, however the few times I have placed an order online it was effortless. The shipping was fast and the products were exactly what was described on the site.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
I can’t stop saying enough good things about Macy’s!! I always order online because we have a macy’s card which and privileges due to which macys offers us free shipping! Most of the times i find the prices for kids clothing much cheaper than i would normally find at the same brand shop. For example i usually order carters outfits from macys because after the discounts and coupons i still get it atleast $4-7 cheaper than i would get them at a Carter’s store.
Careen L.
Paterson , NJ
Needed a gown for a formal event. Could not find something appropriate until I hit Macy’s. Within minutes I had everything I needed. I’ve gotten more compliments on that gown than anything else I own. It’s a must for my wardrobe needs.
San C.
Macy's is the central for almost everything whether it be high end or reasonably priced. I usually shop at Macy's when I want something that is brand name and is more higher end because the online store is so easy to navigate and it is super convenient too!
Sally B.
Macy’s has great shipping rates as well as versatility of products. Shopping with them online also makes it easy to find the best deals with different sales/coupons constantly available. I’d definitely recommend shopping online with Macy’s.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.