BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Worked out great! Got my order fast and had a sale that gave me free shipping and 10% off of beauty. The website is easy to search, and checkout was easy and they didn’t save my credit card info which I like.
Michelle W.
Jax Bch, FL
I grew up going to Macy's but now I live in a location that doesn't have one but their website makes up for that fact! With free returns I'm more comfortable buying some items knowing it will be an easy process if I didn't like what I purchased. I highly recommend for any shopping needs!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I've ordered a few things from Macy's.com and have been really happy. I ordered Estée Lauder foundation and ended up getting it on sale plus a 7 piece bonus kit free. No other retailers could offer me that. The shipping was fast and the products were well packaged. Definitely will order again.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I get lost in this website, there's just so much going on. sometimes it feels like i'm in the messy racks of macy's as i'm shopping through the website but at least it's better than being in the store when it's crowded. i think overall the site looks messy and has a lot of room for improvement
Alicia D.
North Canton
I love Macy’s they have great clothing really good pricing great quality. Easy returns. Costumer service it very nice and helpful. I just wish they (and all stores) had an in between Juniors and Women’s section for us 30s girls not ready for “Mom clothes” and too old for teenage clothes
Ashley R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I find many great items online Macy's.com. They often run in store promotions online as well and you can use your coupons if you are a credit card holder. The only nuisance has been that with the credit card you can get free shipping, but only if you call I'm after the order is placed.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I find that going online does provide a larger advantage to things like bedding and larger home goods. However, occasionally in store there will be a good deal as well. If you go online, be sure to check out their social media platforms for any additional discounts they may have.
Breeanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Macy’s they have a variety of things and I love it. If I go here to get myself a nice dress for a formal event I can also go to the kids section and get my children something as well. They have great prices that makes people just wanna keep buying from them and not other stores.
Debbie S.
Staten Island
Macys.com would be a great site if it weren’t for their frustrating sales. So many times I’ve filled my cart only to find that the big promo code doesn’t actually apply to any of it. Other than that I’ve never had a problem with an item I’ve received and returning to the store is easy.
Krystal L.
Augusta, GA
Easy to navigate website.Great alternative to the store with convenient shipping right to your door.There is always a discount code or coupon available throughout the year giving u more bang for your buck.Macys never disappoints with the variety and quality of products that they offer
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?