BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
While it seems that Macy's in-store experience has dwindled based on my recent visits, its online shopping has continued to improve. There are frequent sales on high-quality store brands, as well as other designer brands. We will continue to be customers of this respected chain.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
All of my orders usually come before the expected ship date. Everything has always been great as far as quality and order often if I can. Everything from cosmetics to home goods, most recently Calvin Klein body pillows which were amazing!! Normally $50 and I got them for less than $20!
Ashlee B.
Macy's.com often has great deals on beautify items and clothes, which is what I purchase most often from this site. There is a large variety of women's plus-size clothing which I appreciate. I have never had a negative experience while shopping at Macy's.com highly recommend'
Heather T.
I wish Macys.com offered free shipping more often.  On occasion, they offer free shipping at $25 and up which is nice, but most times, it's $99+.  They do, however, offer good quality clothing, a decent variety and I would recommend shopping there based on that alone.
Entrepreneur O.
Richmond, VA
I prefer shopping at Macy's online as opposed to the store.  The selection is larger than in most stores for plus size and shoes. I can always find a great deal online and amazing deals and coupons.  I will continue to shop at Macys.com and in store when needed.
Gabii S.
I love Macy's I used to work there but you on top of that I love their variety of things and plus their store is clean except for the shoe area so is messy but I never like to shop there for the shoes but I like that they have everything from the purses to the make up and clothes
Karina P.
Katy, TX
Online shopping with Macy's is always a breeze. The packaging is nice and well handled. You can easily track your packages and they have surprised me with having my package arrive before the estimated date! You can always return items via shipping at no extra cost as well!
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
I ordered makeup from here and all of the extra little bonuses I got was amazing! I spent $50 online and got a free selfie light, a free mascara, and a free bag of perfume samples! I totally forgot they run deals like this and I'm never going to order makeup from anywhere else again.
Stephanie C.
Macys.com is pretty great. They have great deals and great promos. You can find the best deals but you really gotta search. The site is a little hard to navigate but you can work around it. Worth checking out once in awhile for great deals expecially for Christmas gifts!
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Macys.com is an even better version of a Macy's store. Obviously. But there's so much more inventory and you can read reviews on clothing and shoes and accessories, and the best thing is, you can return it to a store if you need to. And they are alwaysssss having a sale!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?