BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
The online site is super easy to use. Just annoying how some of the stuff are excluded from coupons and it’s just an annoying game. But I do appreciate that if something goes on sale after you buy it you can call up and they can just credit you, without you going physically in store. And their in store pickup isn’t bad. I haven’t had a problem.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Let's face it, Macy's has everything ! Yes they are pricey at times but the brands they carry are the best of the best. You get what you pay for !! I do most of my Macy's shopping online bc our Macy's isn't as big as most are. If the product doesn't work then I just take it back to our local store. No big deal!
Linda M.
I've not had good luck with this online store. The customer service is sub par compared to stores like Nordstrom. Their website is "glitchy" and difficult to use on a mobile device. I'm not sure I would recommend this store.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I usually just buy Mac online if they don't have what I need in store. It takes a little longer than I like for things to ship to me, but I'm just terribly Impatient! They used to sell miss me online but they don't anymore which sucks, I would find great deals online. But they have a nice maternity section online too.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Macy's! You can get everything and anything all in one store. If you are a member of their credit card they send you coupons all the time, they always have sales online because for certain items their prices are not cheap. During the holidays they have great sales. It really pays off to watch their deals.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I like that you can order online and pick up in store and if you shop before 3pm they can have your order same day. Sometimes I don't have the time to go shopping so I do online and they always have my stuff right away!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love to shop at Macy's.com from the comfort of my home with the ease of returns either online or in the store. They have brands that I know and trust especially in the beauty and skincare departments. Friends frequently give me gift certificates for special occasions that can also be used online; not just in the store.
Andrea H.
I shop at Macy's.com frequently. Customer service is great, and returns in store is easy. You can earn and use plenti points for extra discounts. If you have a Macy's credit card you can always find a discount code of some kind but they usually have a sale going on and will advertise a coupon code if you don't.
Alura M.
Astoria, NY
They do not price match their stores. So you could easily pay more if you don't do your research. They treat their brick and mortar and online business separately. That's bad customer service for the Macy's brand. As a customer I only see the brand and if I feel cheated by your company I won't come back.
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
Macy's is my favorite store to shop at. I love the make up and the skin care counters and playing with the perfume. Next, I play with the purses and wallets. Sometimes I get to the clothes, but how can you worry about clothes when you have all this amazing perfume, makeup and skin care. Love makeovers!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?