BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Manasa V.
Have shopped on macys.com a number of times and the experiences have always been pleasant. Love their shipping options for urgent buys. The store has too many options to browse online, so when I don't know what I want, I would shop in store, but if I am looking for something specific, it's very easy to go online and place the order.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
My experience with Macy's.com left much to be desired. I ordered some items and the package arrived later than expected. Half of my order was wrong - I was sent an item 1/3 the price of the one I ordered. Customer service was difficult to understand. In an attempt to resolve their error, they sent me another completely wrong item!
Kim R.
I have ordered from Macys.com many times and never had a problem. I paid with paypal once and upon returning my item to the store, they returned the money back to the paypal account. This took a few days to complete. Other than that, the return/exchange procedure is good. I love the products they have to offer. Good sales.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have shopped at Macys.com for gifts for others as well as treats for myself. I last bought a clinique set with my favorite perfume, clinique happy, there and was very pleased with the sale going on and that shipping didn't take long, nor did the package come in any foul form. I recommend this site for your shopping pleasure.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Macy's is my go to. Makeup, clothes, handbags, shoes. Everything is great quality. It can be a bit pricey but there are always coupons out there somewhere. Cons are they don't alway have enough items in stock and prices can differ from in store. Pros there are many locations and I usually get what I want for the price I want.
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
I love buying my clothes on Macy's.com they always have amazing sales with amazing quality of clothing . I buy all my clothes on the website and my clothes come within the next few days when I order them online! I totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for good deals and good quality of clothing and fast delivery
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
Macy’s really good with getting my orders in before the delivery date. There were some trouble situations for my order I did not like. The Buy Online Pick up in Store option takes awhile as well, but I understand considering they’d have to look through the entire store for the items. But all in all it’s still pretty good.
Diana G.
Not only have i worked at Macy's, but I've also become a loyal customer as well. Their high quality clothing always keeps me coming for more. The weekdays is my favorite time to go, it is more peaceful and I can take my time looking around. They are somewhat more expensive but the experience is always worth it.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I have had great experience with Macy's online shopping app. They make it really easy to filter to find exactly what I'm looking for. Sometimes the shipping can get annoying but they do have a limit if you spend over then you get free shipping. I only buy from them if I'm spending quite a bit so I can get free shipping
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I absolutely love shopping on Macy's.com! They offer a lot of sales and free gifts with purchase of beauty and fragrances! I would def recommend everyone to order from their website at least once in their life! I guarantee you will love it! Orders arrive on time without delay and free exchanges and returns are a plus!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?