BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Ashley P.
Vacaville
I LOVE MACYS! So let me start of by saying they have a bunch of everything here. Makeup, household items, kitchenware, bedroom. I bought a $400 goosedown comforter here for $80 on sale. And they almost always have sales similar to this. I recommend Macy's if you want to find luxury items at sale prices.
Brianna P.
Mesquite
Macy's is such a great store to purchase gifts. I always like coming in here to buy like my holidays gifts. Oh and they have any kind of make up you can think off plus jewelry. I always love going into Macy's when I'm at the mall
Ricardo A.
Not too fond of shopping here online because you need to go over a certain amount before you get free shipping and also the coupons never work on the items.  Go to the store where you can get stuff from the racks and not have to pay shipping... coupons don't work at the store either though.
Delores H.
Covington
Macys is one of my favorite shopping places. When I have points on my checking account I normally redeem them with a Macys gift card. They always have a sale, they have coupons and the return policy is great! I live about an hour away and look forward to any opportunity I have to go there. They send out sale catalogs real often. Most of the time they have an item on sale I've been planning to purchase.
Dena D.
Come on. Macy's is the bomb. They always have all kinds of coupons and deals going on. Who doesn't want to save money? I prefer online for certain things, like cosmetics, but prefer going into the store to see the full collection of clothing hey have in store that they don't offer online. Hope they continue to make it!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
I honestly check Macy's.com when I want to buy and compare prices. It's a easy website to navigate and I don't have any cons to share. My experience with Macy's has been good so I recommend checking it out.
Rebecca P.
I've ordered a few things from Macy's.com and have been really happy. I ordered Estée Lauder foundation and ended up getting it on sale plus a 7 piece bonus kit free. No other retailers could offer me that. The shipping was fast and the products were well packaged. Definitely will order again.
Michelle W.
Jax Bch, FL
I grew up going to Macy's but now I live in a location that doesn't have one but their website makes up for that fact! With free returns I'm more comfortable buying some items knowing it will be an easy process if I didn't like what I purchased. I highly recommend for any shopping needs!
LaTasha W.
I buy clothes, shoes, purses, perfume, and makeup from here. I love Macy's. I don't shop here often, but when I do I go all in. It can be a bit expensive, but I love the store. Great quality things.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I find that going online does provide a larger advantage to things like bedding and larger home goods. However, occasionally in store there will be a good deal as well. If you go online, be sure to check out their social media platforms for any additional discounts they may have.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?