BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

kimmy l.
HOUSTON, TX
I love macys.com. I can browse many stuffs at the same time. I also quick access to my account, coupons or other promotion. It saves a lot of time. I would better choose to shop online than wandering the store. The most I love from order online is they offer $5 when I opt in no-rush shipping. Actually the shipping is fast enough with take 5-7 days. Thus, $5 is a great offer.
Niasia W.
Hinesville, GA
I feel like the website should be a little more updated than what it is currently. Macy’s itself is a fantastic store softener the website should be even more fantastic because finding something for my size is very hard on mine but in store is perfectly fine and I also feel like they should up the apparel game because not all big women like to just like old ladies.
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
I love shopping on Macys.com. It saves me the hassle of going to the store. It's easier to find good deals than at the store. I've picked up things in-store that I ordered online, and it's always hassle-free. Also, if I order something and decide I don't want it, I can return the item to any Macy's store - no questions asked. I really love shopping at Macys.com.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I've bought plenty of things from Macys.com and I've always had perfect transactions. I recently bought a crockpot from their website, and it arrived with a missing piece. Once I called their customer support, they advised me to bring it to a store for an exchange. They were so pleasant and easy to work with. I love how they have everything and more on their website!
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
I love going online to look up something they have in the store that I like but don't have it exactly in my size. It's super convenient to be shopping and love a top but you just need it one size different and you can just go online and find it instantly!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Macys.com is awesome because I can find discounts that are even better than in-store. I can also take those online codes to my local store, if its something they have in stock, and they will apply the coupon code right there. If I can't find a particular item I just order on my internet machine and in a few days its here. Easy as pie and everyone loves Macys!
Lourdes C.
Bronx, NY
Macy’s does not measure up. It’s always a hit or miss. You might get lucky or you might strike out when it comes to store associates. It always depends which store you frequent. They do have excellent choices when it comes to diverse designs. They do have a large selection of products. A lot of the time they don’t have what I’m looking for, or my size, etc.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I recently began ordering beauty and bath items from Macy's online and I am super excited about their free shipping on all beauty and how fast everything ships. They carry great high end brands plus natural and ingredient conscious brands for good prices. And it's Macy's so customer service is excellent. Plus, their beauty box has been a favorite of mine!
Melissa B.
Palmyra, PA
When I'm looking to buy clothing online, Macy's is the first place I go. They have a good return policy, orders come quickly, and you can get free shipping without purchasing too much. They have a wide selection and the navigation of the site is easy. I have purchased from Macys.com many times before and anticipate that I will many times again.
Carly J.
Boston, MA
I find that Macy's is one of the best place to shop for handbags, beauty products, and shoes. They tend to have really good sales and carry a good number of luxury brands as well as more affordable stuff. Only downside is you need the Macy's card to get the best coupons
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?