BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Hira A.
Atlanta, GA
Macy's.com needs a serious makeover! Every time I'm on their site I never purchase anything because their servers don't open up any of the windows right and not all of the items load up correctly! It's a mess! It's a shame because they always have such good deals that I add to my cart but never go through because their site just sucks!
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
I have order a lot fromMacy's. I do have one big compliant that I can't pick up at store option at our store. It offers me pick up store for free and then I never can get it at my location which is very inconvenient. I do really love Macy's great deals and quality products . The shipping is fast and well packed. I will continue ordering from Macy's .
Manasa V.
Have shopped on macys.com a number of times and the experiences have always been pleasant. Love their shipping options for urgent buys. The store has too many options to browse online, so when I don't know what I want, I would shop in store, but if I am looking for something specific, it's very easy to go online and place the order.
Kim R.
I have ordered from Macys.com many times and never had a problem. I paid with paypal once and upon returning my item to the store, they returned the money back to the paypal account. This took a few days to complete. Other than that, the return/exchange procedure is good. I love the products they have to offer. Good sales.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
My experience with Macy's.com left much to be desired. I ordered some items and the package arrived later than expected. Half of my order was wrong - I was sent an item 1/3 the price of the one I ordered. Customer service was difficult to understand. In an attempt to resolve their error, they sent me another completely wrong item!
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have shopped at Macys.com for gifts for others as well as treats for myself. I last bought a clinique set with my favorite perfume, clinique happy, there and was very pleased with the sale going on and that shipping didn't take long, nor did the package come in any foul form. I recommend this site for your shopping pleasure.
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
Macys.com always has great gift with purchase options and usually has ebates deals as well. I love getting my skincare and beauty products on their website (and even in store). Great for buying higher end brands like Clinique because you know you will usually get a gift with purchase offer. Always great sales going on as well.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Macy's is my go to. Makeup, clothes, handbags, shoes. Everything is great quality. It can be a bit pricey but there are always coupons out there somewhere. Cons are they don't alway have enough items in stock and prices can differ from in store. Pros there are many locations and I usually get what I want for the price I want.
Shay G.
I love macy .com the website is easy to function and there is always a sale , I shop at macys a lot and use the website a lot as well. The quality of the products they carry are great and they have a range on affordable and expensive item so its a universal store for everyone. I will  be shopping her again
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
Macy’s really good with getting my orders in before the delivery date. There were some trouble situations for my order I did not like. The Buy Online Pick up in Store option takes awhile as well, but I understand considering they’d have to look through the entire store for the items. But all in all it’s still pretty good.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?