BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Lacie O.
Macy's is truly a one stop shop. They have everything you need and the best possible sales. I think their sales and coupons give them an edge on their competition.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
I downloaded the Macy's app beginning of this year, and it has quickly become one of favorite ways to shop! They constantly have amazing sales and deals on high end products that I normally couldn't splurge on for full price, plus shipping is always super quick and easy. If you haven't downloaded the app already, I'd highly recommend it; you won't be disappointed!

#macys #fashion #beauty #shopping #makeup #skincare #Influenster #review
Eri B.
I don't usually do online orders, because I enjoy the in store shopping experience with most retail stores. I was looking for a certain color and design of bedding online with Macy's. In May of 2017, I thought I had found exactly what I was looking for, until I had opened it and put it on my bed. Two days later I saw a brown little bug crawling on my comforter... Yes... It was a BED BUG!!! I had not take the pillow shams out of the zip locked bag that the bedding comes in. After further investigation, looking in the inside of the pillow shams, I saw several BED BUGS on the inside corners of both shams.
Olivia S.
Hilliard, OH
You can buy ANYTHING from maceys!! I have bought knife sets, clothes, sheets, coasters, shoes and all of that just in this one store! And they always have amazing sales.
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
They have stellar customer service. I have shopped quite a few times mostly for makeup to be honest. Everytime I shop for makeup, I not only get my makeup but a bunch of free samples from perfumes to other test makeup brands. Overtime, I have come to realize that in the store they do not provide you with all the sample if any. I did have once buy my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and it came all broken in tiny pieces. I returned at the store and no hassle was given another and some samples for the inconvenience.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I dislike Macy's as a company but I like many of the brands they carry. Their customer service in the store is horrible and online is okay. My main issue with Macy's is they always over price everything and make you think you sages money using the coupons they sent you but you really are not saving anything because the exact same stuff you find it in another department store so much cheaper like In Dillard's.I try not to shop there as much especially if the brands they carry and that I like is being offered somewhere else.
Nadia S.
LOVE shopping at Macy’s.
They have lots or brands.
Affordable prices.
Everything for the family and gifts for friends.
Macys is my number 1 department store to shop at.
Jackie S.
Some of Macy's clothes are fabulous (especially during clearance), and others are over-priced. I've noticed that the Macy's closest to me in Dallas is getting run down and has a foul odor in the downstairs area. Macy's has good sales, especially on boots in the early spring. Macy's,  however, like so many department stores, has quit carrying narrow shoes, which saddens me. Nordstrom is about the only retailer that sells narrow shoes, now, and that frustrates me. Where are those of us with narrow feet supposed to shop? Overall, I like Macy's.
Roxanne R.
Okc
I love free people and they carry a lot of their clothes. They also carry my favorite brand in purses which are fossil, radley, DKNY, and Ralph lauren. They sell makeup. The app is great I am huge online shopper and Macy's is something I always click on. Customer service is amazing. Great store😊
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
I am macys online shop-a-holic. They literally have to best deals when you can catch them. I used to think Macys was just a expensive high price chain, but over the years I've become a die hard card holder and former employee. They have the best clearance too. Ive buy friend kids clothes here for birthdays and spend a little money on great quality items. They have everything all under one roof. I can get my brows done at the brow bar, make up touched up by Mac, find sexy shoes, dress and a bag to match.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?