BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Ana F.
I love to shop online when I find great coupon deals. I love shopping here for toddlers clothing, perfumes, and Michael Kors. Macys has been around for a long time in which I shop here with my mom who also lovessssss shopping here. It has great deals during holidays in which I take advantage of.
Nayely G.
Bloomington, IN
Ordered a new coat only to be emailed later that day saying it was on backorder. I was not given any timeline as to when I might possible receive my purchase. I am currently still waiting and might cancel my order. This was my first time shopping on their website and might be my last.
Breeanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Macy’s they have a variety of things and I love it. If I go here to get myself a nice dress for a formal event I can also go to the kids section and get my children something as well. They have great prices that makes people just wanna keep buying from them and not other stores.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I haven't been a fan of Macy's for a long time.  I use to shop online for dresses or shoes when I had a special event to go to, but I am no longer able to find what I need.  Since they started closing most of their brick and mortar stores, I feel the website has suffered also.
Dee M.
Arlington, TX
I shop on Macys.com quite a bit. I am loving the Macy's monthly beauty boxes. You have to try them!! You can find amazing deals on Macys.com and the website is easy to navigate. Shipping is pretty quick but I would like to see more free shipping with lower purchase prices.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
I love Macy’s as a store, but recently I was sent an old scuffed up pair of heels in the mail. I ordered them for a wedding and needed them that weekend. Super disappointed that they didn’t have my size I store to exchange and had to waste my time to go look. Macy’s fail!!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love shopping at Macy's for anything from stuff for the house, clothes, shoes they have everything but groceries and when you catch a sale you can get the cheapest stuff I have gotten namebrand clothing for pennies sometimes it's honestly a deal I can't turn down
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love this store! I love wandering the whole store especially during the Christmas season. I love that they have a Sunglass Hut in the store, huge makeup/skin care section, and carry high end and affordable clothing. Will continue to shop with this great company.
Liz T.
I’ve been shopping at Macy’s since I was in middle school. I’ve always found quality products here and online. Some items can be pricey but they do last. I’ve bought clothes, shoes, makeup, etc. I don’t shop here as much as I used to but I would in the future.
Tonia R.
Everett , WA
I shop at Macy’s once in a while, usually when they have great promotions going on! Return policy is great, makes shopping easy. I recently snagged a pair of Steve Madden shoes for a really great price! Will definitely keep checking it for more great deals.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?