BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I love using Macy’s app. Even when I’m in the store, I make sure I’m logged in so I can get discounts that I can use in store or online. I primarily shop in the Beauty area, Macys carries everything from high end (Lancôme) to drug store (NYX) and offers some of the best deals online.
Ariana C.
I love shopping at Macy’s. I downloaded the app so I’m constantly looking for deals. I buy clothes, makeup, shoes, jewelry, and whatever else I find. I recently bought a necklace and some earrings and a few days after they reduced the price of what I had just purchased. I emailed them per their price adjustment policy and they refunded me the difference. I loved that!!! Good quality with great prices.
April D.
Malden, MA
Macy’s is my go to website for sales relating to beauty products. Some of my favorite brands are Clinique, Tarte and MAC and they always have the best sales! You can get so much and it usually will come with a bonus item or free gift and they typically send you a lot of samples as well.
Luis O.
Newark, NJ
I’ve used Macy’s online retail store to order a purse for my mothers birthday because it’s the one she wanted with link provided lol and without any hiccups it was nice and easy to make transaction go through to follow the tracking and as well I figured I’d order some stuff for myself I was there. Would definitely use again.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
I love Macy’s as a store, but recently I was sent an old scuffed up pair of heels in the mail. I ordered them for a wedding and needed them that weekend. Super disappointed that they didn’t have my size I store to exchange and had to waste my time to go look. Macy’s fail!!
Dee M.
Arlington, TX
I shop on Macys.com quite a bit. I am loving the Macy's monthly beauty boxes. You have to try them!! You can find amazing deals on Macys.com and the website is easy to navigate. Shipping is pretty quick but I would like to see more free shipping with lower purchase prices.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love shopping at Macy's for anything from stuff for the house, clothes, shoes they have everything but groceries and when you catch a sale you can get the cheapest stuff I have gotten namebrand clothing for pennies sometimes it's honestly a deal I can't turn down
R J.
I bought two (very expensive) pajama sets for my mother for Christmas a year or two ago. The quality of the product itself was great! I appreciated that once I spent a certain dollar amount, I qualified for free shipping. I found that buying her 2 PJ sets instead of just one was actually more economical when it came to shipping. Interesting, right? The shipping was average, arriving slightly late, but I attribute that to the holiday season. Macy's kept me in the loop via tracking e-mails. Would shop on Macys.com again!
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love this store! I love wandering the whole store especially during the Christmas season. I love that they have a Sunglass Hut in the store, huge makeup/skin care section, and carry high end and affordable clothing. Will continue to shop with this great company.
Donna G.
Manor, TX
I have the Macy’s credit card so they make it really easy to shop online and receive my item at home without having to go to the store. I do also love the fact that if something breaks or doesn’t fit right, I can go return the item hassle free without my receipt.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.