BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Rachel S.
Caldwell , ID
I had a great experience with Macys.com. The website is easy to use and I found what I was looking for and paid way less than I would’ve elsewhere. The shipping was fast and free!
Annie T.
Albert lea, MN
Love macys for everything home to clothes to beauty! Even they gave them shorebirds in beauty I'm always there shipping online! And when they have my favorite brands on sale is even better!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I just got two kits from Macys.com to round out a purchase for free shipping. I think their photos could be better. Many beauty items appeared to be travel size based on the photos.
Olivia G.
Macys.com is super convienent. I get coupons via email on top of their already great sales. I bought my kids Tommy Hilfiger sheets for $13.00! They are soft and so comfortable.
Cassia E.
Kind of an annoying shopping experience online, but a wider variety of sizes than the stores and a decent cosmetics section for when I’m mad at Sephora or have Plenti points.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I prefer to shop online at Macy's because sometimes they do have really great sales. I especially like the makeup sales and the gifts with purchase. It's easy to get free shipping and that's pretty cool.
Regina D.
Blackstone, VA
I love shopping on Macy's.com. I can find the best deals in the sizes I need and I can always find coupons to help save money. And if need be returns are always hassle free
Susan H.
Somerset, KY
Macys.com is a great site to shop from, especially since Macy's is my absolute favorite department store. The variety of product lines is phenomenal and there is almost always a sale. Since I live over an hour away from the closest Macy's, I rely a great deal on this website to get my shopping fix when the urge strikes! The shipping is lightning fast and customer service is super responsive if you have any problems at all. While it is difficult for any company, including my own, to get everything right all the time, when I have placed and order and there has been a problem, Macy's.com has listened to my complaint and resolved the problem as quickly as possible and gone above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the resolution of the issue. You can't ask for better than that in my opinion! My family gives me Macy's gift cards for both a Christmas and my birthday and I spend hours shopping the site searching the many ways I can use my 🎁. I love ❤️ Macy's.com and it is absolutely my favorite online shopping source!
Taylor B.
Carterville
Macy's is like the superstore of clothes..They have everything you could possibly need and you will save some money here as well and they have stores all over the country
Noor B.
Concord, CA
You’ll find everything you need from shoes to jewelry to makeup to household items. All brands can be found there and it’s just the right place to shop everything you need.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?