BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

a u.
it's quick and easy, but you have to spend quite a lot just to get free shipping. it also takes a while to get to my house. if you don't like to leave the house then it's perfect.
Dagmar M.
This is my online go to store from shoes to clothing, beauty and home items. Great variety of products, sales and the shipping and return policy are great. Also, the sales for kids clothing is amazing and the quality is very good. Great store!
Rachel S.
Caldwell, ID
I had a great experience with Macys.com. The website is easy to use and I found what I was looking for and paid way less than I would’ve elsewhere. The shipping was fast and free!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I just got two kits from Macys.com to round out a purchase for free shipping. I think their photos could be better. Many beauty items appeared to be travel size based on the photos.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I prefer to shop online at Macy's because sometimes they do have really great sales. I especially like the makeup sales and the gifts with purchase. It's easy to get free shipping and that's pretty cool.
Cassia E.
Kind of an annoying shopping experience online, but a wider variety of sizes than the stores and a decent cosmetics section for when I’m mad at Sephora or have Plenti points.
Liliana N.
Livonia
Love to shop here! They always have most things I need like makeup and clothes. You can also find high end brands and if you use your macy's card you can get some % off :))
Susan H.
Somerset, KY
Macys.com is a great site to shop from, especially since Macy's is my absolute favorite department store. The variety of product lines is phenomenal and there is almost always a sale. Since I live over an hour away from the closest Macy's, I rely a great deal on this website to get my shopping fix when the urge strikes! The shipping is lightning fast and customer service is super responsive if you have any problems at all. While it is difficult for any company, including my own, to get everything right all the time, when I have placed and order and there has been a problem, Macy's.com has listened to my complaint and resolved the problem as quickly as possible and gone above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the resolution of the issue. You can't ask for better than that in my opinion! My family gives me Macy's gift cards for both a Christmas and my birthday and I spend hours shopping the site searching the many ways I can use my 🎁. I love ❤️ Macy's.com and it is absolutely my favorite online shopping source!
Marisol P.
Pomona
I love shopping online due to their broad selection of brands and I typically do it when I have coupons which saves me some real money. 99% of my orders have arrived within just a couple of days and accurate.
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
Macy's is like the superstore of clothes..They have everything you could possibly need and you will save some money here as well and they have stores all over the country
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.