BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I buy almost all my jeans from Macy's because I can be assured they will fit and they come quickly and are wrapped nicely and come on hangers. Macy's has never stopped being a classy store like many have. I love their advertisements and the coupons they send and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them. They made a mistake, corrected it and gave me an extra $50 credit.
rebekkka g.
On Macy's.com it actually is a plesent shopping experience. I don't have any cons about the site everything is every efficient. I wouldn't say Macy's is the most affordable but it isn't the most expensive. I shop at Macy's quite often actually. And I will continue to shop here. Going inside occasionally you won't be able to find people to help you but online you never have that issue.
Stephanie G.
Atlanta, GA
If you're ever looking for a place that has ALL your needs, this is it. You can do your clothes shopping, home shopping, kitchen and bath shopping, everything you need is here.
Rosanne I.
There's a lot to choose from. The same beauty promos for the brick and mortar stores applies to the online store. Macy's definitely needs to get something better going with their shipping. They start out with ups it gets transferred to the USPS. Which ends up taking a very long time. Nothing has shown up damaged though. Four stars because they have a lot of beauty products that Sephora and Ulta don't carry. Also, I can buy a purse and shoes along with my makeup.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I love shopping here during holidays because there's always great stocking stuffers for my friends and a lot of make up sets/deals! It is affordable most of the time and they have good quality items! I would actually recommend shopping here!
Amy F.
I have only ever shopped on Macy's.com for beauty products and let me tell you it was a great experience. I buy a lot of beauty products online and there is always a shipping requirement (i.e. you need to spend $50 for free shipping). What I love about Macy's is that all Beauty purchases ship FREE! They have a great variety of products and some really great values. If you have never checked them out for Beauty purchases, you so should!
Angela P.
I ordered some clothes and some boots here during Black Friday and during the holidays. It was easy to find things I wanted to look at and buy and they had most of every size in stock. All items arrived when expected or before arrival which was nice! There are lots of deals and sales available online. A lot of the shoes and boots were half off!!! I like shopping on their website better versus in the store. Highly recommend shopping online
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
I prefer online shopping as opposed to going in stores to shop. Macy's online store has a great option, if you find something online it will show specific store locations that have the item in stock (clothing in your size). This is a great option if you need to pick something up asap and dont have time to wait for it to ship. You can still shop online and then go pick it up when ypu have a chance. Very convenient for a busy person.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
So I love Macys. I do! But the shipping is crazy. It's $8.95 I believe and every time I think I'm going to do it I get to
Check out and I'm like no! I'll wait for a promo to come to ship free. There is no need for that pricey or shipping. But when you do ship, it's there in 2 days almost every time. You can use the app easily to search for sizes snd different style and even to do price checks in store. That's my fav part about it.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
My mom and I just bought two pairs of heals and several pairs of undies from Macys.com and they were packed well and exactly as ordered! Well, one of the show boxes was roughed up but the shoes were beautiful! They have so many deals and sales, too! So, it's always a good idea to check to see what Macy's has going on. Your stuff will arrive quickly and as ordered. They are also great with email communication, just an FYI. Cheers!
Nicole A.
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?