BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jessica G.
I remember being a kid & going into Macys with my parents. The store is always very organized. You can find a variety of stuff there. You can usually get good deals when they have their sales.
Maharani S.
There’s so much you can buy in this website, from beauty haul, clothes and skin care. They have assorted products for a very affordable prices. I check and order every once a month.
Jailyne R.
Modesto
Online shopping is way easier and gives me more time to browse I can see all the deals and coupon offers I have plus I'm a star rewards member so I get free shipping with no min purchase
Pelaghia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love ordering stuff from Macys, you will always get free samples and coupons especially if you have a Macys card. Shipping is fast and the packaging is nice. I recommend this shop.
Annie T.
albert lea, MN
Love macys for everything home to clothes to beauty! Even they gave them shorebirds in beauty I'm always there shipping online! And when they have my favorite brands on sale is even better!
Rachel S.
Caldwell, ID
I had a great experience with Macys.com. The website is easy to use and I found what I was looking for and paid way less than I would’ve elsewhere. The shipping was fast and free!
Dagmar M.
This is my online go to store from shoes to clothing, beauty and home items. Great variety of products, sales and the shipping and return policy are great. Also, the sales for kids clothing is amazing and the quality is very good. Great store!
Alieh K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I mostly shop from Macy’s online and it is one of my favorite stores. The virtual customer service representatives are one of the best and I love their price adjustment policy.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I just got two kits from Macys.com to round out a purchase for free shipping. I think their photos could be better. Many beauty items appeared to be travel size based on the photos.
Korynthia F.
Brooklyn, NY
Macy’s.com makes shopping so easy. I can easily search by category for what I need and filter to get specific. Shipping is fast and customer service gets back to you quickly.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.