BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Loren C.
Manatee
I love buying their snacks during Christmas time especially the popcorn, they have good sales and I love their clothing for my son and husband normally loves buying perfume from there for me.
Kristin P.
Nashville
I like Macy’s.com. Their site is easy to navigate. I’m able to find bras in my size that I cannot find in store and in great brands. I’ve never been dissatisfied with a purchase from there.
Michael L.
I love shopping at Macys.com. However, my wallet probably does not. I prefer to shop online. They always have huge discounts on tons of products and clothing. They have such a large assortment of clothing, shoes, cologne, you name it.
Kei H.
Macy's plus sized clothes need improvement they are stuck in the phase of ugly big parachute clothes that are not accustomed to our bodies well my body at least I believe they can do better
Dianne F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love ordering off this website. You can find brands like free people discounted and on sale at amazing deals! I wishbshipping wasn’t $10 but I always buy when they offer free shippingb
member-b65e1
I’ve used Macy’s online service to purchase things as gifts for other people that need to be sent to other states as well as for items that I could not find in the store. It’s nice because you can return items to the store and not have to ship them back.
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
This is where I buy my high end purses or makeup. I can always find what I need and for some items I can buy online and pick up in store. They are also so nice and great you all the time
All_things_beauty27 H.
Gresham
Tony Moly - Timeless Ferment Snail Hydro Gel Mask 5 sheets I love all Tony Moly face sheet masks. The prices are unbeatable and the results are that of a high quality face mask!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I’d much rather shop online than in stores. No line and sometimes they have exclusively online items. Macy’s is my go to for my cosmetics. They have great lines and super high end brands.
Patricia A.
boca raton
We all obviously know the clothes macy’s sells are good. Not only that but also their web page is so friendly.. you can easily find whatever it is that you need! Super trendy items!!!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.