BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Stephanie C.
Plano
Fast shipping, great packaging, on the stuff you can't find in their actual store. I use this site a lot for back to school shopping. Especially on tax free day.
Cassie H.
Claysville, PA
Love Macy’s online! User friendly! And a wide selection of products! I always find good deals and I’m always pleased with my purchases! Easy returns when needed!
Aba W.
Marietta , GA
Very easy to use. There are more things available online than the store. I am able to avoid the hassle of people which I really like. There is almost always a sale. I do recommend.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I actually prefer buying from the website than going to the physical store unless I really need to try out something in person and it's quite pricey. But macys has a good return policy which is really good if you buy something that doesn't fit you or just doesn't work out. They also have a pick up option if you need something sameday/next day and you can just purchase online and then quickly grab it at the store which I find is very convenient for last minute clothes for events or for presents that I can't wait on delivery for or don't want to spend a lot extra for next day delivery. It's also great to buy online during large sales so I don't have to deal with people and still get the deals I want. I'm happy they have updated their website but hopefully they continue to change it more.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Laurie D.
We bought a last minute Nine West tote bag for a gift during Christmas time and we got it on time, the item was as described and the best part is that it had 50% off! I love Macy’s
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Macy's! There is literally something for EVERYONE at ANY price point! whether you like to ball out and go hard, or you are on a strict budget, you can put together an entire outfit for less than $50! and lets not forget the savings you get everytime you use your store card and the coupons they are always sending you!!! Macy's is one of the top stores for great customer service and great prices. Everything is trendy, and MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR IS END OF EACH SEASON! Thats when i snag the biggest deals for the following year! at the end of winter, cute boots and clothes go anywhere from 55% to 85% off, with additional savings from coupons and your macy's charge card...
Lisa O.
I have been Macy's customer for decades. Within the last couple of years, however, I tend to do my shopping and returns primarily online. I find the customer service at the stores inadequate; many checkout registers are empty and there are long lines and waits if you are lucky to find one with a salesperson. I feel that the sales personnel generally is not adequately familiar with the products they sell and most of the time cannot provide sufficient help if I am looking for something specific. There is a significant shortage of the personnel on the sales floor. One of the biggest issues I see is in a disconnect beetween their in-store and online operations.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Who doesn't love Macy's? The entire store; regardless of who you're shopping for - will have stylish and trendy clothing. They stay on top of the trends and update the lines that they carry which I like because one of my favorite brands (bar III) is now a Macy's exclusive line! They are pretty reasonable in price and I think it's completely worth it as the clothing is quality and long lasting. I love their sales and online specials; even if you aren't a card holder they'll send you coupons via email and mail! Plus you can return or exchange any item with ease; they have some of the best customer service in retail!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I still love to shop at Macy's because they carry such a variety of clothing, beauty and jewelry, not to mention the house ware and bedding department. I used to have the Macy's credit card which was great because every time you shop and use it, you save 20% off your total bill up to $100.00 in savings. I also received Macy's special offers and sales, and plenti points (1 point for each dollar spent, so you end up getting gift certificates when you rack up enough points)
Macy's runs deals and promotions weekly with super sales during every single holiday weekend. year round. They carry so many brands, and have awesome back to school deals.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?