BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Macy's always has the cutest stuff! I recently out the most adorable boots and they always have great prices. You should definitely look at their store if you haven't.
Maryyy M.
Macys is always a good to store. I buy fragrances, clothing, shoes, handbags, etc. Also its a great place to buy presents because of the diversity of items they carry.
Victoria D.
Elk Grove, CA
It was simple to order. Products came pretty fast. It was very confusing the promo they were offering. Nothing was accepting the code. So I didn’t get a discount on my order
Teri L.
Great variety for everyone in my home. High end brands and good prices make this a frequent stop. Clothes, housewares, shoes, luggage and seasonal goods in one place.
Karen Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love going and seeing all the smiling faces who are always ready to help. If you pay attention to when they have their sales everything comes out pretty affordable
AnaInes F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love Macy’s, I love shopping online for all there products. Every year I buy my girls and husband a northface fleece from Macy’s. Quality is always great! Last long!
Geraldine M.
South Gate, CA
I love shopping at Macy’s. Especially when it comes to cosmetics and fragrance. They always have good deals and amazing products. It is a little pricey but worth it
Stephanie P.
Love that they have super awesome deals I love online shopping always have great deals recently bought two bed for less then 200 buck each super cute and good quality
Diamond W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the app and it is very easy to use. There are gliches from time to time, but nothing major. I don't sp there too often unless I'm buying clothes to dress up.
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Always able to find great brands at low prices after searching through the clearance. Shipping isn’t too long. Always a wide range of products and a huge variety.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?