BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
I absolutely love everything Macy’s offers, In store or online you can always bet you will find a good deal or sale. You can’t just buy one thing because you see so many awesome deals on other things too. Awesome customer service!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
We currently and never will have any macys in my state, so im forced to shop online with them. I like the delivery time and how they offer a large selection of luxury brands. I also enjoys the deals that are always coming and going.
Renata W.
Lincoln, NE
Macy’s online has a great return policy and awesome customer service. I love shopping their website because I get all the best brands for a fraction of the price that they are at other stores!
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Love online shopping with Macy’s! Shipping is fast and their sales are generally terrific. You can get high quality items for more reasonable prices. Returns are pretty easy too. Recommended.
Loren C.
Manatee
I love buying their snacks during Christmas time especially the popcorn, they have good sales and I love their clothing for my son and husband normally loves buying perfume from there for me.
Johanna L.
Newnan
I love Macy’s so much that I’m on the app everyday shopping. They have almost everything you could ever want. Plus coupons, price matching, free shipping (I’m a gold member) and free returns.
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
They have great brand clearance items, i have found great gift for friends and family for really cheap prices, i find handbags for cheap and I love that you could order and sent to the store.
Kara C.
Beavercreek, OH
Big fan of Macy’s. I love the variety of items they offer. We registered for our wedding at Macy’s and it was really nice and easy for everyone to shop! The website is easy to navigate and so convenient.
Elizabeth S.
Beacon Falls
I love the quality of Macy’s products and they have great sales very frequently. The only thing I don’t look forward to with Macy’s is their return process for things and their shipping time.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love when Macy's has their sales. I buy a lot of my son's Ralph Lauren clothing from here and most time they are 20 percent cheaper than other Retailers. I also love that all beauty items ship for free.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.