BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Lacie O.
Macy's is truly a one stop shop. They have everything you need and the best possible sales. I think their sales and coupons give them an edge on their competition.
Kei H.
Macy's plus sized clothes need improvement they are stuck in the phase of ugly big parachute clothes that are not accustomed to our bodies well my body at least I believe they can do better
Berenice S.
This is where I buy my high end purses or makeup. I can always find what I need and for some items I can buy online and pick up in store. They are also so nice and great you all the time
nicole m.
I love macy's. I always find a good deal ever time i walk into that store. They have so many things to choose from and virtually anyone can find something to like in there. I will obviously be shopping here again.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I’d much rather shop online than in stores. No line and sometimes they have exclusively online items. Macy’s is my go to for my cosmetics. They have great lines and super high end brands.
Jessica G.
I remember being a kid & going into Macys with my parents. The store is always very organized. You can find a variety of stuff there. You can usually get good deals when they have their sales.
Patricia A.
boca raton
We all obviously know the clothes macy’s sells are good. Not only that but also their web page is so friendly.. you can easily find whatever it is that you need! Super trendy items!!!
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
I have been extremely impressed with Macy's lately. They seem to always have a sale going on which is a great surprise. I have been getting a lot of work and clothes when I go there.
Hollie M.
Valley Head
I’m usually satisfied with the quick shipping at Macy’s. However, my last order was supposed to arrive prior to Christmas. It didn’t and I returned it. It took weeks to get a refund.
Cynthia J.
Gardena, CA
I love how they have sales & coupons. You almost walk away with paying super cheap for things. Especially when you combine a coupon on your purchase. They always have sales!!! Love!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?