BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Concepcion A.
I love Macy’s! I love how it has makeup and clothes all in one store. Customer service is always great and seem to  genuinely care about its costumers! I definitely recommend the store to everyone!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I’m definitely a Macy’s lover! I’ve done so much shopping here. I buy clothes, home goods, perfume, makeup, shoes & bags here. I like the organization of the store and sometimes they have great sales going on!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love shopping here and their website is very easy to use and user friendly. I almost always find some sort of deal or coupon to use to shop their website and if you hit a minimum you usually get free shipping
Gabrielys K.
Huntersville, NC
Perfect place to shop around the holidays, as well as during the year. Theres something for everyone. Gift sets s well. You can get anything from clothes to accessories to luggage. Id recommended shopping here.
Twylah J.
Philadelphia
Macy’s makes the shopping easy with the website and app. I am able to see what’s available for pick up in store that day but with free delivery I always opt to wait a few days for the items to be delivered.
Kristin W.
I love Macy’s. They have lots of stuff in stock and you can order online and have it shipped to your house. They always have fast shipping and tracking immediately available to you so you can track your packages.
Mariam B.
I absolutly love Macys. The clothing is always igh end and I especially like to shop their career suits for work. Multiple styles and ways to make the perfect look. Wish it was easier on the wallet though.
Shirley J.
Brooklyn, NY
I ordered a few things from the online store and picked it up at The store . It saves me shipping & handling fees. The customer service was great and I didn’t have to wait in a line when I want to pick up.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Macy's is a great online store to deal with. I order my sunless tanner from them almost every other month. It's always easy checkout and arrives quickly with most of the time free shipping. Definitely recommend!
Faces B.
Brandon , FL
Love this store I find everything I want at any time it’s like a local outlet great quality stuff I buy my makeup my shoes my clothes everything from them sold to this store and they are always upto fashion
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.