BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Chasity T.
Belden , MS
I haven’t had any issues with the company! The customer service is great! They always have good deals and affordable shipping! Hassle free returns as well! I would definitely recommend Macy’s to anyone! No issues
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
I shop at Macy's.com for my makeup and skincare needs! They always have some kind of sale going on and the shipping is always fast! Their return policy is also really great, especially since shopping online can be risky.
Christian P.
Santa Barbara
I love Macy’s so much and the website has elevated this to another level. It is so easy to navigate and order from. Their new benefits program is amazing and I love their variety of clothing and beauty products
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Good deals, hate that everything ships separately. It's super annoying when I order everything in one day in the same order and everything comes on a different day. Is there really not a better way to organize this?
Love X.
They have a lot of deals! One of the sites I love browsing through! I've never had an issue with shipping and they email me immediately when it is expected for my shipment to be shipped. I never have to wonder when with them
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
Sometimes i visit the store but mostly I purchase from Macy’s app , there they have compiled the coupons so when we check out it applies automatically, sometimes they treat with free samples with any makeup or skincare product
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Very nice experience always shopping here! You get some of the best brands in clothing and almost all good brands in shoes and bags! So it’s like shopping for family in Macy’s. I’d definitely recommend this place.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I’m definitely a Macy’s lover! I’ve done so much shopping here. I buy clothes, home goods, perfume, makeup, shoes & bags here. I like the organization of the store and sometimes they have great sales going on!
Amy B.
Victorville, CA
I love shopping on line but I add so much stuff that sometimes I don’t need into my cart that I know sometimes I can’t afford lol. I did once orders a bag from Macy’s and it come just in time for Christmas’s.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love shopping for my heels here and my baby girls clothes ! I love that I can shop it to the store and pick up my new items at the store and not have to worry if someone stole my package from my front porch!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.