BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I always have fun shopping online at Macy's. They have everything from clothes to kitchen gadgets to makeup. Online shopping is easy and shopping is 10 dollars usually. Generally they have a ton of items on sale.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
Great selection of clothes and shoes for all ages. Their make up department is my favorite. They have really nice sales or promotion and even apply to cosmetics. I'm glad their reward card is back!
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Overwhelmingly splurges!! I spent hours in each department. My favorite place to get perfume because of their gifts with purchases. No bootlegging in this place. Attentive staff when you ask for help
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
The store is always so packed and sometimes when I shop in store I feel they discriminate. Shopping online gets me the items I want and I don’t have to worry about the dirty looks from employees
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
We currently and never will have any macys in my state, so im forced to shop online with them. I like the delivery time and how they offer a large selection of luxury brands. I also enjoys the deals that are always coming and going.
Kara C.
Dayton, OH
Big fan of Macy’s. I love the variety of items they offer. We registered for our wedding at Macy’s and it was really nice and easy for everyone to shop! The website is easy to navigate and so convenient.
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
They have great brand clearance items, i have found great gift for friends and family for really cheap prices, i find handbags for cheap and I love that you could order and sent to the store.
Erin P.
Easy to navigate through the sight and find what you are looking for. I do plenty of holiday and birthday shopping via macys.com. Keep an eye out for great random sale deals that may pop up!
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
Love this place. They usually have great sales you can afford. They have coupon days too. Their quality merchandise are great. My favorite purchase was fragrance. I would recommend this place.
Kei H.
Macy's plus sized clothes need improvement they are stuck in the phase of ugly big parachute clothes that are not accustomed to our bodies well my body at least I believe they can do better
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?