BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
There is always a sale going on. The return policy is great, fast shipping. I’ve never had a problem with an order. I shop Macy’s over other department stores more often than not. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Nahian C.
My mom and i both shop a lot at macys and they have such good sales throughout the year! I took away a star because a lot of the time the coupons they provide cannot be used on Last Act, Specials or Sales which is a bummer.
Kaitlan A.
I love Macy's so much! You can seriously get the best deals on some really fantastic clothing brands. Super fast shipping and you can shop to store or even check to see if your local store has the item you are looking for.
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
I love shopping online at Macy’s since I do not have one close. They have great sales and you can find everything here I love their clothes selection as well as shoes and beauty and baby clothes as well as housing products
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Macy’s is a good store they have a lot of items from clothes to house hold items and beauty products every time I shop with them it’s a nice experience I shop here couple times a month and I we’ll continue to do so ...!!
Alex L.
Dallas
Most stores don’t have a good plus size section but online they have lots of options. I️ like that I️ can do in store returns too because that is much more convenient than shipping it back like you have to do with other sites
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
I love shopping at Macy’s online. Everything you want to buy in one convent website. I shopped to buy someone a gift from the wedding registry. It was fast and easy. The website was able to have the gift delivered in a week!
Maylieng P.
Miramar, FL
Easy to search Website with brands I love! I like that I can often find deals/coupons! I also enjoy the free shipping with beauty purchases; great way to save when I shop brands like MAC cosmetics and Urban Decay!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love macys online. Our local store has poor selection and service. Macys online enables me to buy styles and products plus brands that I love and all from the convenience of home! I’ll shop here for a long time.
Sugar C.
Macy’s online always a great place to find the right shoes. Online pop ups always provide a discount code. Delivery is quick and free most of the time. Returns are easy especially since they accept them in-store.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.