BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love Macy’s for the wide variety that they have in the store and online I can always find products that I absolutely love. Macy’s never fails to find me clothes that are good quality and cute. Love Macy’s!
marly r.
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme is the best product that I have used for my skin. It feels baby soft and moisturized all day!!!! It is very expensive, but totally worth it!! I will keep purchasing this over and over again!! Please go out and try this.
Ashlee S.
Topeka, KS
Macy's.com had a HUGE selection. There's a lot more than what's in stores and a lot of times I can find online coupon codes to get a good deal. Macy's also usually has a big cash back on Ebates if you use that too.
Kristin W.
I love Macy’s. They have lots of stuff in stock and you can order online and have it shipped to your house. They always have fast shipping and tracking immediately available to you so you can track your packages.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
Macy's is where to go if you need a respectable outfit, amazing heels of perfume or Geary lingerie. It's a little pricey but it's of quality so worth it. They also have a Macy's card to help improve credit.
Mariam B.
I absolutly love Macys. The clothing is always igh end and I especially like to shop their career suits for work. Multiple styles and ways to make the perfect look. Wish it was easier on the wallet though.
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Macy’s has everything i need. Home, beauty, and high end skin care essentials. I like shopping for clothing there as well. It would depend what I’m shopping for. But. I love the points system and coupons.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Macy's is a great online store to deal with. I order my sunless tanner from them almost every other month. It's always easy checkout and arrives quickly with most of the time free shipping. Definitely recommend!
member-cef4d
I live over 75 miles from my nearest Macy's so thank goodness for macys.com.  They carry the brands I love and the prices and sales are exceptional.  Online shopping is the easiest and most convenient way for me to shop and their return policy can't be beat.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
I got a gift card to Macy's for Christmas and at the time I was in desperate need of new bras. So I decided to shop online. The site is pretty confusing and none of the cute bras had my size in stock 😖
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?